Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 536877 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #3050 on: August 01, 2022, 04:33:04 pm »
Does nothing to alter your DNA.

If I wanted to alter my DNA I'd have gotten all the clot shots.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3051 on: August 02, 2022, 02:03:01 am »
@GtHawk

Does nothing to alter your DNA.

These people don't have a gender problem,they have a mind problem.

So,following THEIR logic,shouldn't they be cutting their heads off instead of their genitals?
Depends on which head is doing the thinking...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3052 on: August 02, 2022, 02:03:44 am »
The truly sad thing is that the suicide rate is almost the same for them pre and post transition. They need help that does not include the use of a scalpel.
Yep. It's just an additional layer of misery for them.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3053 on: August 12, 2022, 02:14:07 pm »
That does it. I'm never going to the beach again.
South Carolina woman dies after being impaled by beach umbrella
By Patrick Reilly   
August 11, 2022 11:39pm

A South Carolina woman was killed after she was impaled in the chest by a beach umbrella that had blown away in a gust of wind, local officials said.

Tammy Perreault was at a Garden City beach when the umbrella broke loose from its anchor and struck her around 12:40 p.m. on Wednesday, Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner Tamara Willard told reporters. ...

Injuries and deaths from beach umbrellas careening down beaches after they’ve been caught in the wind are not uncommon.

The spiked end of the umbrellas can become lethal once a gust of wind catches the device’s canopy and sends it flying, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said.

The federal agency estimates about 3,000 people are injured by beach umbrellas every year. ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3054 on: August 12, 2022, 02:15:18 pm »
The truly sad thing is that the suicide rate is almost the same for them pre and post transition. They need help that does not include the use of a scalpel.

Exactly.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3055 on: August 12, 2022, 04:20:21 pm »
That does it. I'm never going to the beach again.NY Post
Congress needs to enact umbrella control laws immediately, all umbrellas must be registered and owners must have mandatory training classes and licenses.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3056 on: August 12, 2022, 04:26:30 pm »
Darn those assault beach umbrellas!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3057 on: August 12, 2022, 06:44:35 pm »
Those thinks are just oversize Lawn Jarts. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3058 on: August 12, 2022, 06:47:25 pm »
The spiked end of the umbrellas can become lethal once a gust of wind catches the device’s canopy and sends it flying, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission said.

The federal agency estimates about 3,000 people are injured by beach umbrellas every year. ...

@mountaineer

I kinda doubt that. I have lived on a beach or near a beach for over half of my life,and this is the first time I have ever heard of this happening.

BUT......,IF it IS  a problem,it is a simple one to solve. Just demand the manufacturers of Beach Umbrellas use a large rounded or even a blunt end on them instead of a pointed end.

This ain't rocket science,folks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3059 on: August 12, 2022, 08:19:40 pm »
@mountaineer

I kinda doubt that. I have lived on a beach or near a beach for over half of my life,and this is the first time I have ever heard of this happening.

BUT......,IF it IS  a problem,it is a simple one to solve. Just demand the manufacturers of Beach Umbrellas use a large rounded or even a blunt end on them instead of a pointed end.

Pete here's a story from 2018   https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/5/17080536/beach-umbrella-death-fatal-chest-injury-case-report

This article claims millions worldwide being killed(I will take it with a boulder sized grain of salt)
https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/story/lifestyle/2017/05/18/his-common-household-item-is-killing-millions-of-people-worldwide/116637412/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3060 on: August 12, 2022, 08:46:19 pm »
New Jersey US Senator Menendez tried to warn and protect Americans from the menace of improperly secured beach umbrellas in 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ls6cWy2Vc
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #3061 on: August 12, 2022, 09:04:34 pm »
@mountaineer

People have been getting killed with sharp pointy things for a long time.

Whether this one blew in or had human help is another question. I suspect there were witnesses...

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3062 on: September 13, 2022, 10:56:46 pm »
Hempfield woman told police she was going to sell 40 bricks of heroin to raise cash for son's attorney
Renatta Signorini | Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022 5:10 p.m.

A Hempfield woman told police she bought 40 bricks of heroin to earn money and was going to sell the drugs to pay for her son’s defense attorney, according to court papers.

Misty D. Giron, 46, was arrested last week on drug charges. She is accused of talking with her son, who is being held at the Westmoreland County Prison on rape and drug charges, about illegal substances left behind at his Youngwood apartment, according to court papers.

Giron was found with vape pens and wax containing THC — the active psychoactive component of marijuana — on Feb. 4, the same items Brandon Giron described to her on a recorded line from the Hempfield prison a few days earlier, troopers said. Police said they also seized 40 bricks of suspected heroin and fentanyl. ... Pittsburgh Tribume-Review

Offline verga

« Reply #3063 on: September 14, 2022, 12:06:26 pm »
Apples and trees.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3064 on: September 16, 2022, 07:14:35 pm »
Arizona Police Find Mummified Body in Bathtub While Investigating Burglary
Published: September 16, 2022
  By Cassandra Fairbanks
Police in Arizona discovered a mummified body in a bathtub while investigating a reported burglary-in-progress at the home.

The Bullhead City Police Department had been called to the scene at approximately 3:30 a.m. on September 10.

Christine Lee Walters, 65, was found inside the residence and there were pry marks on the door indicating a forced entry, according to a press release from the police department.

“Police learned that Walters had also been to the residence on September 8 and removed purses, bags and clothing of the victim to attempt to sell online,” the department said in a statement, which was posted to Facebook. ...
More

I have questions, @Cyber Liberty  **nononono*

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3065 on: September 16, 2022, 08:42:34 pm »
  By Cassandra FairbanksMore

Local story from my paper:

Police still looking for answers after body discovered in home

By BILL McMILLEN
The Daily News
Sep 15, 2022 1:58 AM

BULLHEAD CITY — The curious case of a body found in a Bullhead City home on Saturday has more questions than answers.

The Mohave County Medical Examiner’s Office has yet to complete its report on the body that was discovered in an otherwise-empty bathtub at a residence in the 100 block of Palm Avenue, between Sixth and Seventh streets in Old Bullhead, at about 3:30 a.m. Saturday.

The discovery came during an apparently unrelated burglary investigation after police were called for a report of someone inside the thought-to-be-vacant home.

I have no clue who these people are, but I do know the addresses of the dead homeowner and the burglar.  She's in a crapton of trouble, but so far she only has 2 counts of Burglary against her.

All fun starts in BHC.  The gal who was Alec Baldwin's Armorer lives here, too (last time I checked).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3066 on: September 16, 2022, 11:34:07 pm »
  By Cassandra FairbanksMore

:silly:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3067 on: September 17, 2022, 12:15:28 am »

@mountaineer knows this is my current home town, Bullhead City.  Shit seems to happen here.   :shrug: :thud:
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3068 on: September 17, 2022, 12:24:31 am »
Local story from my paper:

Police still looking for answers after body discovered in home

By BILL McMILLEN
The Daily News
Sep 15, 2022 1:58 AM

I have no clue who these people are, but I do know the addresses of the dead homeowner and the burglar.  She's in a crapton of trouble, but so far she only has 2 counts of Burglary against her.

All fun starts in BHC.  The gal who was Alec Baldwin's Armorer lives here, too (last time I checked).

Good grief!   8888huh
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3069 on: September 17, 2022, 12:36:36 am »
Good grief!   8888huh

To think I left nice, peaceful Phoenix for this!  :happyhappy:
I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3070 on: September 24, 2022, 01:55:34 am »
Cannibal admits to killing and eating a man called Kevin Bacon he met on Grindr in 2019 - after previously claiming an insanity defense

DAILYMAIL.COM
By HOPE SLOOP
PUBLISHED: 17:22 EDT, 23 September 2022

WARNING: This story contains graphic content
The self proclaimed cannibal pleaded guilty in court Thursday to murdering and eating a 25-year-old college student in 2019
Mark David Latunski allegedly lured Kevin Bacon back to his home on Christmas Eve where he later stabbed and ate parts of him
The 52-year-old Latunski could face life in prison without parole 

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11244177/Michigan-cannibal-admits-killing-eating-man-called-Kevin-Bacon-met-Grindr-2019.html
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 01:56:21 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3071 on: September 24, 2022, 02:11:02 am »
I love this thread.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3072 on: September 25, 2022, 03:19:43 pm »
And you thought your ex was bad: New Jersey man is caught making daily visits to PEE on grave of ex-wife he divorced 48 years ago by woman's horrified children - and he even took current spouse to watch

A man has been caught on camera urinating on his ex-wife's grave

Michael Murphy, 43, first noticed something was amiss after spotting a bag of feces had been left at the gravesite on several visits

He and his sister got permission to get up a trail camera to video visitors

The man, who was married to his mother 48 years ago, was seen getting out of his car and then peeing on the gravesite

The police said there's nothing they can do as there's no physical threats

By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:31 EDT, 24 September 2022 | UPDATED: 02:51 EDT, 25 September 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11247055/Man-caught-PEEING-grave-ex-wife-divorced-48-years-ago-womans-stunned-children.html ****slapping
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3073 on: September 25, 2022, 11:00:44 pm »
And you thought your ex was bad: New Jersey man is caught making daily visits to PEE on grave of ex-wife he divorced 48 years ago by woman's horrified children - and he even took current spouse to watch

A man has been caught on camera urinating on his ex-wife's grave

Michael Murphy, 43, first noticed something was amiss after spotting a bag of feces had been left at the gravesite on several visits

He and his sister got permission to get up a trail camera to video visitors

The man, who was married to his mother 48 years ago, was seen getting out of his car and then peeing on the gravesite

The police said there's nothing they can do as there's no physical threats

By JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 22:31 EDT, 24 September 2022 | UPDATED: 02:51 EDT, 25 September 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11247055/Man-caught-PEEING-grave-ex-wife-divorced-48-years-ago-womans-stunned-children.html ****slapping

@corbe

THERE is a guy that really knows how to hold a grudge!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3074 on: September 26, 2022, 12:36:56 am »
@corbe

THERE is a guy that really knows how to hold a grudge!

I can understand the sentiment... I truly can.  :whistle: