Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 535970 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #3025 on: April 22, 2022, 03:41:22 am »
You're lucky a bear didn't find it and spend all your cash on sushi.
:laugh:

Another time in a green room on a construction site, pulled up my britches and felt the pocket flip over... Saw the wallet bounce on the seat... Even took a swipe at it... Nope.

There was 400 bucks in that wallet.
Driver's license.
Fishing license.

I thought about it, I really did...
But about 40 construction guys had been doing their business in there... Every morning there's a line around 10 o'clock...

NOPE.

Took 4 weeks to get those licenses straightened out.

I wonder if the sewer doer dude got the tip.  :whistle: :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3026 on: April 22, 2022, 12:21:29 pm »
Green Rooms. Construction sites. This sh*t is right up my alley. The stories are endless.

Once I took a dump 30 miles back in the woods... spent two days up that way before getting home and noticing my wallet was gone.

Drove all the way back up there... Yep. There it was.

That's when the thirty-point buck comes sauntering into view during hunting season, too. :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3027 on: April 22, 2022, 12:22:52 pm »
:laugh:

Another time in a green room on a construction site, pulled up my britches and felt the pocket flip over... Saw the wallet bounce on the seat... Even took a swipe at it... Nope.

There was 400 bucks in that wallet.
Driver's license.
Fishing license.

I thought about it, I really did...
But about 40 construction guys had been doing their business in there... Every morning there's a line around 10 o'clock...

NOPE.

Took 4 weeks to get those licenses straightened out.

I wonder if the sewer doer dude got the tip.  :whistle: :shrug:
That's why I always carry a multi tool (Leatherman). If it didn't sink, you can fetch it out with that.

If it did, well, humans are washable...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3028 on: April 22, 2022, 01:56:13 pm »
Green Rooms. Construction sites. This sh*t is right up my alley. The stories are endless.

Once I took a dump 30 miles back in the woods... spent two days up that way before getting home and noticing my wallet was gone.

I wasn't quite that far back in but otherwise my story is the same.  One of the major reasons I now carry my wallet in my left FRONT pocket.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3029 on: April 22, 2022, 01:58:25 pm »
That's when the thirty-point buck comes sauntering into view during hunting season, too. :silly:

Yeah... backed up to a tree, the rifle this [] far from your extended reach...  :laugh:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3030 on: April 22, 2022, 01:59:31 pm »
I wasn't quite that far back in but otherwise my story is the same.  One of the major reasons I now carry my wallet in my left FRONT pocket.

I got pretty partial to overalls... TOP pocket.  :silly:

888high58888

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3031 on: April 22, 2022, 02:02:29 pm »
I got pretty partial to overalls... TOP pocket.  :silly:

888high58888

LOL!  That's for my phone.  Zipped up.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3032 on: April 22, 2022, 02:04:49 pm »
That's why I always carry a multi tool (Leatherman). If it didn't sink, you can fetch it out with that.

If it did, well, humans are washable...

Nope. If it would have caught up on something I would have figured something out. Ploonk! Right in the tidy bowl.

I even offered all the money to anyone willing to go scuba diving... Just to get my licenses back...

No takers. Just a whole lot of construction guys barely keeping a straight face as they gave me that 'hard times' pat on the back... walking away in fits of laughter.

You know how that's gonna go.   *****rollingeyes***** :laugh:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3033 on: April 22, 2022, 03:35:30 pm »

Good thing the area was still ripe since most tree's in the woods look alike!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3034 on: April 22, 2022, 06:01:40 pm »
Good thing the area was still ripe since most tree's in the woods look alike!

Well, I was up there two days after...  That was three 10:30 Expresses. Not one. I pretty well had to track myself all the way back to the offending er... site.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3035 on: April 27, 2022, 08:09:12 pm »
The sad thing is that she's serious.

*****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3036 on: April 27, 2022, 08:12:43 pm »

*****rollingeyes*****

:facepalm2:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3037 on: April 27, 2022, 08:36:25 pm »

*****rollingeyes*****

That's like saying the real evil of 9/11/01 was the probability normal people might get a bit miffed at Moslems in general.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3038 on: June 12, 2022, 10:11:28 pm »
Ridiculous news with an international flair:
Elephant kills woman, 70, in India and returns to trample on her corpse at funeral after lifting her body from pyre as family performed last rites
Story at Daily Mail

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3039 on: June 12, 2022, 10:45:08 pm »
Ridiculous news with an international flair:Story at Daily Mail
Reincarnated husband?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3040 on: June 13, 2022, 05:13:02 am »

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3041 on: June 17, 2022, 03:08:45 pm »
This happened in Russia.
Woman eaten by 20 pet cats after collapsing dead
By Henry Holloway, The Sun   
June 17, 2022 11:02am

A woman was eaten by her 20 cats after she collapsed at her home and was not discovered by cops for two weeks.

Police were horrified when they discovered the partially eaten remains of the woman – who has not been named – after receiving a call from a concerned co-worker.

The woman was a cat breeder who kept the 20 giant Maine Coon pedigree cats in her home. ...
NY Post

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3042 on: June 17, 2022, 03:21:46 pm »
This happened in Russia.NY Post
It can happen anywhere. A friend died one summer and was not discovered until over a week later.  His dogs were in the trailer house with him...

No one wanted to adopt the dogs.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3043 on: July 15, 2022, 11:04:12 pm »
I thought my husband was constipated: Actually, he had a water bottle in his butt
By Brittany Miller   
July 15, 2022 6:32pm

This guy really did have something up his butt.

A married man from Iran is recovering after doctors removed a 7 ½ inch water bottle from his rectum.

The suspect suppository was discovered after the 50-year-old arrived at the hospital with his wife, who grew concerned once he stopped eating and began to suffer from abdominal pain and constipation. ...

Doctors at the Imam Khomeini Hospital in Sari did not mention why exactly how the bottle got stuck there, but did say that sexual gratification is usually behind these sorts of situations. The man was also known to have a history of depression, according to the Clinical Case Reports. ...

Full story at NY Post

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3044 on: July 16, 2022, 12:18:57 am »
I thought my husband was constipated: Actually, he had a water bottle in his butt
By Brittany Miller   
July 15, 2022 6:32pm

This guy really did have something up his butt.

A married man from Iran is recovering after doctors removed a 7 ½ inch water bottle from his rectum.

The suspect suppository was discovered after the 50-year-old arrived at the hospital with his wife, who grew concerned once he stopped eating and began to suffer from abdominal pain and constipation. ...

Doctors at the Imam Khomeini Hospital in Sari did not mention why exactly how the bottle got stuck there, but did say that sexual gratification is usually behind these sorts of situations. The man was also known to have a history of depression, according to the Clinical Case Reports. ...

Full story at NY Post

Looks like it got hung up on the end of his spine.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3045 on: July 31, 2022, 09:55:02 pm »
Trans Cheerleader Booted From Camp For Allegedly Choking Female Teammate: Called Me ‘Man With A Penis’
By  Ryan Saavedra
Jul 31, 2022 
A transgender cheerleader, who is a biological male, was criminally charged last week for allegedly choking a female teammate at a cheerleading camp.

Fox News reported that the incident occurred at Ranger College in Texas after the female teammate allegedly called Averie Chanel Medlock “a man” and said that Medlock should not be on the team.

“Well guys I’m officially retired as a cheerleader as of last night at 5:30 AM. A girl on the team was being very disrespectful and told me I am a MAN with a PENIS and that [guys] should not be on the team,” the transgender cheerleader, Averie Chanel Medlock, reportedly posted on Facebook. ...

Medlock reportedly said the alleged attack on the female cheerleader was a joke. Nevertheless, law enforcement officials charged Medlock with assault and removed Medlock from the campus. ...
Daily Wire

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3046 on: July 31, 2022, 10:00:49 pm »
Trans Cheerleader Booted From Camp For Allegedly Choking Female Teammate: Called Me ‘Man With A Penis’
By  Ryan Saavedra
Jul 31, 2022  Daily Wire

@mountaineer

This really ain't all that complicated. If you have a penis,you ARE a male.

You can call yourself a Buick if that's what makes you happy,but nobody is going to be able to drive you to work,and after the first time they fill you up with gasoline,you won't be around any more to bother anyone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3047 on: August 01, 2022, 04:05:06 am »
@mountaineer

This really ain't all that complicated. If you have a penis,you ARE a male.

You can call yourself a Buick if that's what makes you happy,but nobody is going to be able to drive you to work,and after the first time they fill you up with gasoline,you won't be around any more to bother anyone.
It's not that simple since women have had the AddaDicktoMe and men have had the Dickectomy surgeries, the one simple biological fact that can not be changed is chromosomes.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3048 on: August 01, 2022, 02:50:58 pm »
It's not that simple since women have had the AddaDicktoMe and men have had the Dickectomy surgeries, the one simple biological fact that can not be changed is chromosomes.

@GtHawk

Does nothing to alter your DNA.

These people don't have a gender problem,they have a mind problem.

So,following THEIR logic,shouldn't they be cutting their heads off instead of their genitals?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #3049 on: August 01, 2022, 04:07:53 pm »
@GtHawk

Does nothing to alter your DNA.

These people don't have a gender problem,they have a mind problem.

So,following THEIR logic,shouldn't they be cutting their heads off instead of their genitals?
The truly sad thing is that the suicide rate is almost the same for them pre and post transition. They need help that does not include the use of a scalpel.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.