Author Topic: Ridiculous News of the Day  (Read 528843 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Ridiculous News of the Day
« Reply #2850 on: June 27, 2021, 08:52:40 pm »
"Your mother sucks 2X4's in Hell"

I thought it was "Your mother sews socks that smell."
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2851 on: July 08, 2021, 12:48:26 pm »
Boris Becker’s Catching Heat For Calling Tennis Player’s Fiancée ‘Pretty’ During Wimbledon Broadcast
by Joe Kinsey
 about 15 hours ago  updated 23 minutes ago   

Imagine living in a world where a tennis legend gets in trouble during a Wimbledon broadcast for calling a tennis player’s fiancée “very pretty.” WE’RE LIVING IN THAT WORLD! Boris Becker, working BBC’s Wimbledon coverage, caused an uproar for commenting on Márton Fucsovics’s future wife Anett Böszörményi.

“That’s Fuscovics’ fiancée,” Becker’s broadcast partner John Inverdale said as highlights Novak Djokovic’s straight-sets victory over Fucsovics were shown. “Her name is Anett Boszormenyi. If you’re a tennis player, always good to have a partner called Anett.”

According to The Daily Mail, Becker responded: “They do say they have the most beautiful women in Hungary. I wouldn’t know that, but she’s certainly very pretty.”

And that was it. Arrows started being launched at Becker. It was go-time for the British feminists who refuse to allow a man to call a woman “very pretty.” The first group to be offended was the Women in Sport and Perception Agency, whatever that is. ... Story at Outkick
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2852 on: July 08, 2021, 01:05:56 pm »
Good lord.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2853 on: July 08, 2021, 01:40:29 pm »
Pure Jealousy. I would bet that the women 'pushing' this idiocy have never been called 'very pretty' in their life.
That's why they are angry. It has nothing to do with Becker. They are angry at other things that have happened to them in their lives. And they are itching to release that pent up lifelong anger on somebody/anybody.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2854 on: July 08, 2021, 02:13:21 pm »
Boris Becker’s Catching Heat For Calling Tennis Player’s Fiancée ‘Pretty’ During Wimbledon Broadcast

Pretty?  Good thing the cancel culture wasn't reading my mind when Sharipova was playing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2855 on: July 08, 2021, 04:49:50 pm »
Pure Jealousy. I would bet that the women 'pushing' this idiocy have never been called 'very pretty' in their life.
That's why they are angry. It has nothing to do with Becker. They are angry at other things that have happened to them in their lives. And they are itching to release that pent up lifelong anger on somebody/anybody.
While they most likely have never been called very pretty or even just pretty as far as their looks I would imagine it a safe bet that they were often called pretty bitchy.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2856 on: July 09, 2021, 08:43:55 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYhCP_gifc

While the Leftist obsess on innocent "nothing" comments like this, Biden who has a documented history of sniffing, groping, and kissing, little girls and wives, is never mentioned at all. He has his "Old White Democrat" get out of jail free card.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 08:44:50 am by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2857 on: July 09, 2021, 09:00:06 am »
Just less attractive women making themselves less attractive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2858 on: July 09, 2021, 03:03:21 pm »
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence put out a report on the hiring and retention of minorities, women and persons with disabilities in the U.S. intelligence community. Clearly, for such a report, one needs a photo of, well, minorities, women and persons with disabilities, right? They purchased a stock photo and went with this:

https://twitter.com/ltthompso/status/1413200678588137486

Well, kind of. The original stock photo didn't have the woman in a wheelchair or a blind guy (whose dog, you'll notice, is not wearing the correct harness for being a seeing-eye dog) - so they had to photoshop them onto the cover.  :silly:

https://twitter.com/ltthompso/status/1413225868680441859

I guess the only question is which one (or more) is LGBTQXYZ? Because, you know, intelligence.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2859 on: July 09, 2021, 03:03:32 pm »
 22222frying pan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efYhCP_gifc

While the Leftist obsess on innocent "nothing" comments like this, Biden who has a documented history of sniffing, groping, and kissing, little girls and wives, is never mentioned at all. He has his "Old White Democrat" get out of jail free card.

@240B

I hate to say it,but Biden appeared to be not only normal,but pretty sharp in that video.

BTW,anyone know when "journalism" became a subject in elementary school?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2860 on: July 09, 2021, 03:13:22 pm »
22222frying pan
@240B

I hate to say it,but Biden appeared to be not only normal,but pretty sharp in that video.

Are you kidding?  The mere fact he has his hands on this girl just shows he is flaunting his pedophilia.  He's the disgusting old Uncle who you know you don't leave the kids alone with.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2861 on: July 09, 2021, 03:20:28 pm »
22222frying pan
@240B

Still a little creepy how Slo-Joe is fixated on little girls, even when he is giving a speech.
The Fascist Communists at YouTube have scrubbed all the other ones which were really, really, creepy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2862 on: July 09, 2021, 03:55:43 pm »
Still a little creepy how Slo-Joe is fixated on little girls, even when he is giving a speech.

@240B

MIGHT a small PART of that be due to the fact that he somehow sences he and small children are on the same intellectual/comprehension level,so he feels more comfortable talking with them?

I also like,as in feel affection,NOT lust, for little girls. What man doesn't? It is essential to the survival of the human race because if you feel affection for them,you will even put your own life on the line to defend them from harm.

It is PROBABLY not a really good idea to accuse me of lusting after little girls OR little boys,though. BIG time Bozo No-No.

GAWD,I feel so dirty ALMOST defending Biden!

Or giving an alternate explanation of why he goes to children so often. I may be wrong,but it is worth considering.

He is still  one of the crookedest and most evil people to hold office,as well as a borderline retard due to being senile,though. The fact that he is the President of the United States and has their faults makes him evil as well as dangerous to the survival of America. He has never had a conscience to start with,and there are now NO restraints on his conduct.

The Fascist Communists at YouTube have scrubbed all the other ones which were really, really, creepy.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #2863 on: July 11, 2021, 11:59:38 am »
"Your mother sucks 2X4's in Hell"

An effective communicator. I like effective.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline corbe

« Reply #2864 on: July 14, 2021, 02:09:43 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2865 on: July 15, 2021, 02:38:30 pm »

Is it the chronic?  Or just some shwag?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2866 on: July 15, 2021, 02:47:59 pm »
You have to smoke it 1st.  Then get the jab and a box of Twinkies.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2867 on: July 15, 2021, 02:52:48 pm »
My offering to this thread is: "Anything Joe Biden says."

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2868 on: July 16, 2021, 06:51:31 pm »
You have to smoke it 1st.  Then get the jab and a box of Twinkies.

The Twinkies cost extra you Ding-Dong! yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2869 on: July 16, 2021, 08:40:09 pm »
I hear Harris will be handing out HOHO's.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 12:59:31 am by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2870 on: July 16, 2021, 10:58:54 pm »
I here Harris will be handing out HOHO's.

@GtHawk

I wonder if any of them will be close relatives?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2871 on: July 16, 2021, 11:34:27 pm »

Not if you're a ho...ho.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2872 on: July 17, 2021, 01:07:40 am »
   I might consider getting the jab if comealot would perform on me that thing...you know.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2873 on: July 17, 2021, 01:11:51 am »

What song is @corbe listening to.
“One toke over the line”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn