Author Topic: If Ben Carson Is Wrong, Why Are Islamists Trying to Change the Constitution?  (Read 3313 times)

rangerrebew

If Ben Carson Is Wrong, Why Are Islamists Trying to Change the Constitution?

Bethany Blankley
on 23 September, 2015 at 07:00

Presidential Candidate Dr. Ben Carson’s remarks about Islam identify what the European Court on Human Rights ruled more than once: Shari’a law, the foundation of Islam, is “Incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy.”

Knowing this truth, under the guise of “religious freedom,” Islamic organizations linked to the Muslim Brotherhood are dedicated to transforming American laws. They have orchestrated a comprehensive and well-coordinated campaign to make American laws (including judicial proceedings and state constitutions) Shar’ia compliant. Shari’a (“legislation”) is rooted in the Qur’an, the foundation of Islamic law.

While doing so, the Islamic Circle of North America, the Association of Muslim Jurists of America (AMJA), and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) advocate the opposite: “no conflict exists “between Islamic teachings and the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights.” (Islamic scholars of the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA).

FCNA scholars assert: “It is false and misleading to suggest that there is a contradiction between being faithful Muslims committed to God (Allah) and being loyal American citizens. Islamic teachings require respect of the laws of the land where Muslims live as minorities, including the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, so long as there is no conflict with Muslims’ obligation for obedience to God. The primacy of obedience to God is a commonly held position of many practicing Jews and Christians as well.”

If Shari’a law doesn’t contradict the U.S. Constitution then why the need to vigilantly advertise, lobby, award “educational grants,” and fund political campaigns, in order to ensure American laws comply with Shari’a law?

The answer is quite simple. Groups like FCNA may use terminology like “religious freedom” but their definitions of religion and freedom can only be rightly understood within the context of Islamic ideology (including taqiyya)– not through the lens of western laws or culture.

Yet, western laws outlaw Shari’a law for a reason. Shari’a law rejects all human rights protected by the U.S. Constitution because it legislates restrictions and punishments for those who protect them.

The European Court on Human Rights ruled more than once that Shari’a is “incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy.”

The First Amendment does not exist under Shari’a law. There is no freedom of speech, no freedom of thought, no freedom to exercise religion or to believe or disbelieve in any faith other than Islam.

No free exercise of religion exists— especially for Muslims– who choose to leave Islam because they are killed. Muhammad ordered, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him” (Hadith Sahih al-Bukhari, Vol. 9, Book 84, No. 57). Muslims are instructed to murder, crucify, and dismember those who reject Islam; against those who “wage war against Allah and his apostle and strive to make mischief in the land” (Qur’an 2:191, 5:32,33; 9:5, 123, 29).

According to a 2012 Pew Research Report, 60 percent of Middle Eastern and North African countries criminalize “apostasy,” the act of abandoning one’s faith. Even in America, the Ground Zero’s Imam Abdallah Adhami has asserted that Muslims who leave Islam should be imprisoned.

image: http://barbwire.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/use_of_sharia_by_country.svg_.png
Use_of_Sharia_by_country.svg_

Likewise, blasphemy laws exist in every Islamic-controlled country, which criminalize “offensive speech” against the Qur’an, Allah, and Muhammad. Seventy percent of Middle Eastern and North African countries, 31 percent of countries in the Americas, and 16 percent of European countries criminalize blasphemy.

image: http://barbwire.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/blasphemy-law.jpg
blasphemy-lawWhile the word “blasphemy” is not written in the Qur’an, blasphemous acts and the punishment they deserve are defined. Any “offensive” speech against Islam is illegal, which is why unarmed civilians are consistently murdered. Dutch filmmaker van Gogh was brutally stabbed to death and the French Charlie Hedbo satirists were gunned down not as random violent acts but because their killers were following the Qur’an’s instructions.

Discrimination against all non-Muslims exists under Shari’a—because the underlying concept of equality does not. In fact, inequality, slavery, and murder are enforced through the Islamic construct of dhimmitude.

Under dhimmitude, non-Muslims are divided into two groups who must surrender or appease to Islamic demands. The first group, the polytheists (“pagans, idolaters and heathens”), and the second group, Jews and Christians (known as “people of the book,” dhimmi, and/or kuffar) are legally classified as third class citizens and given the choice to convert to Islam or die.

image: http://barbwire.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/dhimmitude1.jpg
dhimmitude1

First, they must be humiliated and subjugated to pay a tax (Jizyah) in increasing amounts to the rulers of Islamic-controlled countries. Next, they are given time to convert or leave their town, region, and eventually, country. If they can’t or don’t pay the Jizyah, convert to Islam, or move, the Qur’an states peace is impossible and instructs the kuffar must be beheaded (Qur’an 9:29; 22:19; 47:4).

Dhimmitude also explains why no free exercise of religion or no religion exists under Islam. Shari’a forbids all public displays of crosses, mangers, Christmas trees, stars of David, Menorahs, ringing of church bells, singing of Christmas carols, or any other act considered “offensive” to Muslims. Non-Muslims cannot repair, rebuild, or build new places to worship, nor can they bury their dead near Muslim graves. Shari’a also prohibits peaceful assembly.

Shari’a law first imposes dhimmitude, unequal legal status for non-Muslims, then eliminates this status. The near extinction of non-Muslims in Islamic-controlled countries evidences this reality. Muslims are instructed to “terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an” and punish non-Muslims with “garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies” (Qur’an 8:12; 22:19).

The Qur’an—itself— incontrovertibly communicates that conflict exists between Islamic teachings and the U.S. Constitution infinitivally. Any attempt to make American laws Shari’a compliant undermines the Constitution, which was created to protect citizens from the very real national security threat of Shari’a law.

Listen to learn what the Qur’an says about Jews.

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/09/23/if-ben-carson-is-wrong-why-are-islamists-trying-to-change-the-constitution/

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Everybody wants the law to benefit their point of view.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Everybody wants the law to benefit their point of view.

Literally one of the most anti-intellectual, whitewash statements that I have ever seen. Are you so cravenly dedicated to pushing your agenda that you'll say anything to justify it?

It's like saying after someone goes on a mass killing spree that 'well now everyone has a bad day sometimes!'
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 04:12:12 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

ping

Godzilla

Literally one of the most anti-intellectual, whitewash statements that I have ever seen. Are you so cravenly dedicated to pushing your agenda that you'll say anything to justify it?

It's like saying after someone goes on a mass killing spree that 'well now everyone has a bad day sometimes!'

How many people voted for Santorum (2012 primaries) to bring G-d back into government?  How is that not the same thing?

Or is it okay only when it's *YOUR* faith?

---

Face it, if it's wrong for Muslims organizations to push their faith into our government... it's wrong for *ANY* organization to push *ANY* faith into our government.

Offline Dexter

I don't have an agenda. I only have my opinions.
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

How many people voted for Santorum (2012 primaries) to bring G-d back into government?  How is that not the same thing?

---

Face it, if it's wrong for Muslims organizations to push their faith into our government... it's wrong for *ANY* organization to push *ANY* faith into our government.

:thumbsup:
-Socrates

bkepley

I don't have an agenda. I only have my opinions.

Carson seems to be sabotaging himself or maybe he sees Trump making ignorant statements and only going up in the polls.

Offline musiclady

What the liberals miss in this discussion is that the US Constitution was based on Judeo Christian law and ethics, and that God already IS a part of the Constitution.

Christians don't want to change it.  Muslims have to in order to accommodate their anti-Constitutional law.

It's not a matter of putting "our religion" into the law.  It's a matter of not removing what's already there.

Again.......... liberals ALWAYS miss this key information when they whine about Christians.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Carson seems to be sabotaging himself or maybe he sees Trump making ignorant statements and only going up in the polls.

Actually, Carson has been rising in the polls since he took this Constitutional stance and isn't backing down.

With Carson supporters, it's apparently based on principles and not personality....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

Re: If Ben Carson Is Wrong, Why Are Islamists Trying to Change the Constitution?
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2015, 07:06:50 pm »

Dex is just a standard liberal.  There is no fault that is not 'everyone's' fault.

He can't understand any moral authority other than what's in his own mind.

That's what liberals do.

Godzilla

Re: If Ben Carson Is Wrong, Why Are Islamists Trying to Change the Constitution?
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2015, 07:24:28 pm »
What the liberals miss in this discussion is that the US Constitution was based on Judeo Christian law and ethics, and that God already IS a part of the Constitution.

Christians don't want to change it.  Muslims have to in order to accommodate their anti-Constitutional law.

It's not a matter of putting "our religion" into the law.  It's a matter of not removing what's already there.

Again.......... liberals ALWAYS miss this key information when they whine about Christians.

The founding fathers were Freemasons.

bkepley

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2015, 07:27:47 pm »

Jefferson was a deist.  Adams became a skeptic.  The constitution is clearly written to protect the goverment from any religion.

Godzilla

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2015, 07:32:53 pm »
Jefferson was a deist.  Adams became a skeptic.  The constitution is clearly written to protect the goverment from any religion.

Well, at least these were:

George Washington, Robert Paine, John Sullivan, John Hancock, James McHenry, John Glover, Henry Knox, Jacob Broom, John Fitzgerald, Richard Montgomery, Gunning Bedford, Daniel Carroll, William Whipple, John Dickson, and Benjamin Franklin.

I know there were more, but I can't remember the rest.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2015, 08:36:57 pm »

I was not talking about the individual faith or lack thereof of any of the specific founders (they were not all Freemasons), I am talking about the clear Judeo-Christian principles they put within the Constitution.

Of course, you know that, but have to play your role, don't you?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 08:38:35 pm »

Which does not change the fact that Judeo-Christian principles were incorporated into the law of this land.

They wanted to protect the people from a theocracy, but they did not ignore moral principles within the law.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 08:57:08 pm »

---

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Seriously, are you that willfully ignorant? You're so desperate to equivocate that you'll throw out any flimsy old slipshod metaphor to make your point. Muslims don't want to bring Allah into the govt, they want Allah to BE the govt. As in theocracy, like Iran. In your tolerant and  politically correct world of kaleidoscope multiculturalism, you can't even bring yourself to admit it because 'oh noes, we might look like a bigot, all cultures have value!!!' Take off the rose colored hippie glasses and get real.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 09:00:27 pm »

Liberal professor pseudo-intellectual horsecrap.
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »
Liberal professor pseudo-intellectual horsecrap.

With a little Hollywood leftist entertainment thrown in for good measure.....

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 09:19:27 pm »
From adherents.com:

The three major foundational documents of the United States of America are the Declaration of Independence (July 1776), the Articles of Confederation (drafted 1777, ratified 1781) and the Constitution of the United States of America (1789). There are a total of 143 signatures on these documents, representing 118 different signers. (Some individuals signed more than one document.)

There were 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence. There were 48 signers of the Articles of Confederation. All 55 delegates who participated in the Constitutional Convention of 1787 are regarded as Founding Fathers, in fact, they are often regarded as the Founding Fathers because it is this group that actually debated, drafted and signed the U.S. Constitution, which is the basis for the country's political and legal system. Only 39 delegates actually signed the document, however, meaning there were 16 non-signing delegates - individuals who were Constitutional Convention delegates but were not signers of the Constitution.

There were 95 Senators and Representatives in the First Federal Congress. If one combines the total number of signatures on the Declaration, the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution with the non-signing Constitutional Convention delegates, and then adds to that sum the number of congressmen in the First Federal Congress, one obtains a total of 238 "slots" or "positions" in these groups which one can classify as "Founding Fathers" of the United States. Because 40 individuals had multiple roles (they signed multiple documents and/or also served in the First Federal Congress), there are 204 unique individuals in this group of "Founding Fathers." These are the people who did one or more of the following:

- signed the Declaration of Independence
- signed the Articles of Confederation
- attended the Constitutional Convention of 1787
- signed the Constitution of the United States of America
- served as Senators in the First Federal Congress (1789-1791)
- served as U.S. Representatives in the First Federal Congress

The religious affiliations of these individuals are summarized below. Obviously this is a very restrictive set of names, and does not include everyone who could be considered an "American Founding Father." But most of the major figures that people generally think of in this context are included using these criteria, including George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Samuel Adams, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, John Hancock, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton and more.

Religious Affiliation of U.S. Founding Fathers
                                  # of Founding Fathers   % of Founding Fathers
Episcopalian/Anglican      88      54.7%
Presbyterian              30      18.6%
Congregationalist      27      16.8%
Quaker                      7      4.3%
Dutch/German Reformed   6   3.7%
Lutheran                      5      3.1%
Catholic                      3      1.9%
Huguenot                      3      1.9%
Unitarian                      3      1.9%
Methodist                      2      1.2%
Calvinist                      1      0.6%
TOTAL                      204   

NOTES: The table above counts people and not "roles," meaning that individuals have not been counted multiple times if they appear on more than one of the lists above. Roger Sherman, for example, signed all three foundational documents and he was a Representative in the First Federal Congress, but he has been counted only once.

In the table above, some people have been counted more than once because they changed religious affiliation from one denomination to another. Thus, the individual amounts added together total more than 100%. This method is used because it results in accurate numbers for each individual religious affiliation. For example, a total of 7 Quakers are shown in the table above. There were indeed 7 Quakers who were in this group. (However, not all of these were life-long Quakers.) For the most part, very few Founding Fathers switched denomination during their lifetime (less than 8%), so double-counting has occurred only rarely in this table. Quakers, in fact, are more likely to have switched denominations than members of any other religious denomination. Along with taking up arms and supporting military action against the British, a large proportion of Quaker Founding Father officially renounced or were expelled from the ardently pacifistic denomination they had been raised in and joined another denomination (usually Episcopalianism).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 09:21:21 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

bkepley

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2015, 09:20:52 pm »
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Seriously, are you that willfully ignorant? You're so desperate to equivocate that you'll throw out any flimsy old slipshod metaphor to make your point. Muslims don't want to bring Allah into the govt, they want Allah to BE the govt. As in theocracy, like Iran. In your tolerant and  politically correct world of kaleidoscope multiculturalism, you can't even bring yourself to admit it because 'oh noes, we might look like a bigot, all cultures have value!!!' Take off the rose colored hippie glasses and get real.

He's just stating facts and is not defending muslims.  Don't be a simpleton.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2015, 09:21:47 pm »
Dex is just a standard liberal.

Dex is a person with a multitude of views and opinions that cannot be summed up with a label.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 09:24:24 pm »

There were no "facts" in what he said, only opinions.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2015, 09:25:28 pm »
Dex is a person with a multitude of views and opinions that cannot be summed up with a label.

Right.

Whatever you say..........    **nononono*

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2015, 09:27:08 pm »

You might want to get over your Jesus complex. Equating Santorum with Muslims is intellectual foolishness, at best. There were no facts stated.
The Republic is lost.