Author Topic: Did This White Philosophy Professor Rape A Crippled Black Man Who Wears Diapers?  (Read 249 times)

rangerrebew

Did This White Philosophy Professor Rape A Crippled Black Man Who Wears Diapers?

Robert Gehl
September 27, 2015

Meet Anna Stubblefield.

She’s 45, white and a philosophy professor at Rutgers University in New Jersey.

She’s also accused of raping a 34-year-old disabled black man who is unable to speak or eat on his own.

Anna Stubblefield also apparently used to have a lot of money.

She’s currently on trial for the alleged crime and has taken the stand claiming that the man – who suffers from cerebral palsy – can communicate through “facilitated communication,” which is kind of like a Ouija board. She holds his hands as they type words on a keyboard.

Apparently, through this “facilitated communication,” the man told Anna Stubblefield he wanted to have sex with her.

On the floor.

How do we know they had sex on the floor? Because when the prosecution asked how on earth he would be able to say when he wanted to stop having sex, she replied he would “bang on the floor.”

Clearly, Anna Stubblefield is a racist, right? (I just wanted to throw that out for all the “Black Lives Matter” folks.)

According to the man’s mother, he wears a diaper and can’t eat, walk or bathe by himself.

So you can see why the 45-year old philosophy professor would want to have sex with him.

Also, the family of the man – who is called D.J. in court documents – is apparently suing Anna Stubblefield.

How do we know this too? Because Anna’s daughter has a very big mouth:

Stubblefield’s daughter, Zoe Stubblefield, told DailyMail.com today that the victim’s family, who are black, were targeting her mother because she was white and they were ‘money-hungry idiots’.

Speaking at her mother’s home in West Orange, New Jersey, Friday, the younger Ms Stubblefield told DailyMail.com that D.J.’s relatives were “huge assholes.”

She said: ‘They have done this because my mom is white and we used to have a lot of money and they’re poor.’

Zoe Stubblefield also said that the family of the 34-year-old disabled man were suing them.

‘The woman who is the guy’s mother has ruined my whole entire life,’ she said, later adding: “I think they are a bunch of money-hungry idiots.”

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=3.0
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 01:53:13 pm by rangerrebew »