Author Topic: DNC Says Marco Rubio is a Nazi, Basically  (Read 560 times)

rangerrebew

DNC Says Marco Rubio is a Nazi, Basically
« on: September 26, 2015, 09:20:54 pm »

DNC Says Marco Rubio is a Nazi, Basically

By Emily Zanotti on 9.23.15 | 6:52PM

Marco Rubio spent Yom Kippur with a wealthy donor in Florida who has an incredible art and literature collection, spanning hundreds of years, with works by some of the greatest artistic - and political - figures in history, including Claude Monet, Winston Churchill, Auguste Renoir, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Adolf Hitler. The collection spans an entire wing of his mansion, employs two librarians (one full-time and one part-time), cost millions to maintain, and operates, generally, as a museum.

So naturally, Marco Rubio stepping foot into the house - not the museum wing but the house itself - means he's a Nazi sympathizer. According to Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC, at least, that is.

Be careful, everyone. Next time you step into a library with a copy of Mein Kampf, you, too, could be mistaken for a Nazi. Heaven forbid they also have a couple of his tablecloths.

I am, obviously, not trying to belittle the concern. If it really were the case that Rubio was palling around with Nazi sympathizers, it would be of great concern. But while the DNC looked the other way when Barack Obama described his formative political moments in living room of a confessed domestic terrorist, they seem to be embellishing the truth about Marco Rubio's steak dinner in Hitler's bunker just a little bit. Mediaite even dragged up this story about the Harlan Crow mansion from several years ago, extolling the massive, private collection's impact on historical preservation, especially where important political figures are concerned. Crow says outright that his collection is not intended to celebrate the lives of dictators and fascists, but to make certain that that part of world history is preserved.

Crow is also the child of someone who was nearly killed by the Nazis, for that matter.

Of course, this really doesn't matter when it comes to Marco Rubio. Much of what's out there about the potential Presidential nominee is heavily embellished. Moderately-sized boats, mid-range refrigerators, student loans and traffic tickets - he's clearly one of the worst human beings of all time.

The American Spectator Foundation is the 501(c)(3) organization responsible for publishing The American Spectator magazine and training aspiring journalists who espouse traditional American values. Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Each donor receives a year-end summary of their giving for tax purposes.

Copyright 2013, The American Spectator. All rights reserved.
Source URL: http://spectator.org/blog/64158/dnc-says-marco-rubio-nazi-basically

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: DNC Says Marco Rubio is a Nazi, Basically
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 11:28:19 pm »
Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn't wrapped too tight and is a prime example of a liberal leftist mental midget.   
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline musiclady

Re: DNC Says Marco Rubio is a Nazi, Basically
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:54:10 pm »
Debbie Wasserman Schultz isn't wrapped too tight and is a prime example of a liberal leftist mental midget.

Boy, ain't that the truth!

She's a significant number of fries short of a Happy Meal....   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.