Author Topic: Mark Levin Warns Republicans: Don’t Replace Boehner with Kevin McCarthy  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/mark-levin-warns-republicans-dont-replace-boehner-with-kevin-mccarthy/

Mark Levin Warns Republicans: Don’t Replace Boehner with Kevin McCarthy

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2015 6:18 pm

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2015 6:18 pm
Kevin McCarthy is “Eric Cantor with 10 less IQ Points”

Conservative radio host and author Mark Levin is warning Republicans not to replace Boehner with California Republican Kevin McCarthy.

Mark R. Levin

@marklevinshow

Unfortunately, Kevin McCarthy is 'Eric Cantor with 10 less IQ points' http://fb.me/3aQ5ekkSQ
3:53 PM - 25 Sep 2015
Mark Levin: McCarthy is 'Eric Cantor with 10 less IQ points'

The radio host does not want the current House majority leader to become Speaker.

Jim Hoft Sep 25th, 2015 6:18 pm 18 Comments

mccarthy
Kevin McCarthy is “Eric Cantor with 10 less IQ Points”

Conservative radio host and author Mark Levin is warning Republicans not to replace Boehner with California Republican Kevin McCarthy.

Breitbart.com reported:

Popular talk radio host and best-selling author Mark Levin is warning Republicans in Washington: don’t replace outgoing House Speaker Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) with Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).

Levin’s a tirelessly warrior against Speaker Boehner and the Washington establishment. “Kevin McCarthy is Eric Cantor with ten less IQ points,” Levin declares in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News.

The radio star adds Republicans must learn their lesson and not repeat the mistakes they made following Eric Cantor’s historic fall from power—namely that Republicans must replace Boehner with a “principled conservative.”

Levin explained that with the resounding defeat of the former-House Majority Leader, conservative voters made their voices heard and sent a clear message to the Republican establishment. Washington Republicans, however, refused to get the message.

“The Republican establishment never learned their lesson after Cantor… They replaced Cantor with McCarthy, who is a wheeler and dealer—he is not a principled conservative… My concern now is that they will do the same thing again,” Levin said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: Mark Levin Warns Republicans: Don’t Replace Boehner with Kevin McCarthy
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:09:42 am »
McCarthy will win in a walk, and Levin will have another target he can rail against every night .

It's his schtick.  Ripping people apart is what he does.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Godzilla

Re: Mark Levin Warns Republicans: Don’t Replace Boehner with Kevin McCarthy
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 01:55:55 am »
Levin obviously hasn't realized that he has no vote on the matter.  Nor has he learned about the concept of unintended consequences (ie: what might happen if you get your wish, and Boehner resigns?).

We used to be able to see the longer term effects of our actions.  How our policies and tactics would help people... and we could explain it.

Now we have politicians and pundits that can't even figure out that once Boener's gone, there will be someone to replace him.  And those 'true conservative (tm)' in the House don't have anywhere near the members or votes to get a 'true conservative (tm)' into the Speaker position.

---

I'd laugh my @ss off... and the cry over our stupidity should, come the vote for the speaker; 170-180 Republicans vote for McCarthy, 66-76 vote for the 'true conservative (tm)', and 188 Democrats vote for Pelosi.

For, despite having a majority, we'd end up with Speaker Pelosi.

(And if I were in the House and the situation was reversed, with the Democrats splintered like this despite a majority, I'd be working my tail off to make it happen...)