Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Says She's Still 'Humiliated' for Obliging When Being Asked to 'Twirl' at Fox News  (Read 1002 times)

Online corbe

Megyn Kelly Says She's Still 'Humiliated' for Obliging When Being Asked to 'Twirl' at Fox News
People
Stephanie Petit
4 hrs ago

Megyn Kelly is exposing sexual harassment in Washington, D.C. — and sharing her own experiences.

During a segment on Thursday’s broadcast of NBC’s Megyn Kelly Today, Rebecca Weir and Katherine Cichy revealed their personal incidents regarding harassment on Capitol Hill.

Weir, a former aide to ex-congressman Gary Miller, shared that she experienced several inappropriate moments firsthand, but one stands out to her: when Miller stopped her from leaving his office after she presented a proposal and told her she looked “stunning” before asking her to “twirl” for him.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/megyn-kelly-says-shes-still-humiliated-for-obliging-when-being-asked-to-twirl-at-fox-news/ar-BBF3wMC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

Such delicate sensitivities.

An aversion to attention musta been the reason Megyn usually wore a burlap sack & floppy straw hat when hosting her Fox show.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

My guess: There was a time long before becoming a millionaire, Megyn and almost any other gal, would be flattered if asked to twirl.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Frank Cannon

Gosh. If she wasn't literally a media whore, I might actually believe she is being honest.....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
{never mind. it's just a photoshop which makes sense. I didn't think Megyn would go that far.}

Wow. You don't see that every day...
I think this may be just bit slightly more than 'twirling'.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:07:06 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RoosGirl

Gosh. If she wasn't literally a media whore, I might actually believe she is being honest.....

Toes. Hanging. Off. The. End. !!!!!

Offline Frank Cannon

Uh oh. I just heard some claws being sharpened.

Online roamer_1

Well, to be fair, she's got feet like a draft horse...