Author Topic: Rapper Azealia Banks Assaults Passenger, Calls Flight Attendant A ‘F*cking Faggot’  (Read 494 times)

rangerrebew

Rapper Azealia Banks Assaults Passenger, Calls Flight Attendant A ‘F*cking Faggot’

Brian Anderson
September 22, 2015

Rapper Azealia Banks, who is more famous for her white people hating than her music, showed off her tolerance skills on an airplane yesterday. The woman who feels white America owes her reparations for slavery also feels entitled to get off of a plane before anyone else and will punch and insult any white motherf*ckers that get in her way.

TMZ reports that Monday on a New York to LA flight, Banks created quite the ruckus. As the plane pulled into the gate at LAX, the hip-hop diva decided she should be the first one off and began pushing through the other passengers. I guess hatin’ on whitey doesn’t pay for first class seats if she was way in the back with the peasants.

When she tried to shove a French couple to the side, the man put his arm out to prevent Banks from passing. Big mistake. Banks spat on the man, punched him in the face, and clawed at his shirt.

At this point, the flight attendant grabbed Banks’ bag and told her to calm down. A tug of war ensued and Banks fell into one of the seats. She kept demanding that the attendant let go of her bag so she could leave. The co-pilot came out and told Banks that the police had been called.

This is when Banks called the flight attendant a “f*cking faggot.” She snatched her bag away and ran from the plane, leaving her cell phone behind. You can see the video on TMZ.

Police caught up with Banks at the baggage claim, as well as a witness and the French Couple. The couple decided not to press charges because they said they were on vacation and didn’t want the hassle.

Banks took to her Twitter account, which she has now made private, to claim the man actually assaulted her:

“I don’t tolerate bitchassness and I don’t tolerate men putting their hands on me,” she wrote.

The witness discounts Banks’ version of things.

I’m not up on my ghetto slang, but I imagine “bitchassness” describes someone who can’t behave themselves in a civilized society. Someone who can’t grasp the concept of an orderly deplaning. Someone who spits on and assaults another person for calling out their incredible rudeness. Someone who tries to win an argument with a hateful slur. If I had to guess, I’d say Azealia Banks is the true embodiment of “bitchassness.”

Too bad the French couple decided against pressing charges. It’s really the only way Banks is ever going to learn how to act like a normal human being. I don’t know that she is rolling in dough, but they should also sue her. I think it would be hilariously ironic if the French couple were able to get “reparations” from Banks for her violent and anti-social behavior.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/rapper-azealia-banks-assaults-passenger-calls-flight-attendant-a-fcking-faggot
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 01:57:57 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

More fallout from the Barack Hussein Obama #BlackLivesMatter Presidency.

1.20.17  :0001:

Offline GourmetDan

More fallout from the Barack Hussein Obama #BlackLivesMatter Presidency.

The protected class is beginning to see the darkness at the end of the tunnel.

Once Bammy is gone, they have to go back to being what they were before and they don't like to think about it...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The fact that she wasn't given the entire first class section of the plane to herself for having to deal with these lowly plebes just shows how racist this country really is.
The Republic is lost.

Offline olde north church

The fact that she wasn't given the entire first class section of the plane to herself for having to deal with these lowly plebes just shows how racist this country really is.

Should have been shown the door at 37K feet.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

Should have been shown the door at 37K feet.

You're so bad, ONC.  ^-^

Carry on.

rangerrebew

She was probably pissed because she wasn't given a welfare seat in 1st class.