Author Topic: Donald Trump refuses to answer Birther question on Late Show  (Read 460 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Donald Trump refuses to answer Birther question on Late Show
« on: September 23, 2015, 11:53:49 pm »
Still the Birther.
Pre-warned by Colbert that this will be a "softball" question, he refuses to answer the question, Was Obama born in the United States?     Now I know to the few birthers here, and Trump supporters who are not birthers, this will be a "so what" thread   - but for the rest of us, it peels off another layer to expose Trump for who he really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61mnNi265M4

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

bkepley

Re: Donald Trump refuses to answer Birther question on Late Show
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 12:02:49 am »
Trump can't say because he doesn't know what he said yesterday or what he will say tomorrow.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 12:11:13 am »
I thought he handled it perfectly.  He was mocked the entire segment. 

I'm surprised they didn't get into a shouting match or do a Jerry Springer or something.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 12:16:25 am »
Yes he did handle it well.  Never did like Colbert nor do I think he's funny in the least.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

bkepley

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 12:23:12 am »
Yes he did handle it well.  Never did like Colbert nor do I think he's funny in the least.

Good for him I guess.  Didn't see it but from the transcripts "the Donald" was a kitty-kat.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2015, 12:24:12 am »
That Trump refuses to renounce this birther crap just goes to show he's angling for the conspiracy nutters along with the luddites, contrailers, Birchers, angry birds and goofballs who support this clown.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:24:45 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2015, 12:30:51 am »
That Trump refuses to renounce this birther crap just goes to show he's angling for the conspiracy nutters along with the luddites, contrailers, Birchers, angry birds and goofballs who support this clown.

Au contraire.

He's following Rush's and I believe Sowell's suggestion in their latest dissertations on the topic.

Let the evidence speak for itself.  If it walks like a duck, etc..

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Godzilla