Author Topic: Rubio Ahead of Bush in Florida Polls; Clinton Weak  (Read 428 times)

Offline libertybele

Rubio Ahead of Bush in Florida Polls; Clinton Weak
« on: September 23, 2015, 07:25:47 pm »
I realize that it's really too early to get excited about a poll, but I think that Rubio already surpassing Jeb in a poll in Florida is promising.

Marco Rubio passes Jeb Bush in Florida poll; Hillary Clinton weak

Part-time Palm Beacher Donald Trump continues to lead the Republican presidential field in Florida and Sen. Marco Rubio has moved ahead of former Gov. Jeb Bush into second place in a Florida Atlantic University poll conducted after last week’s GOP debate.

Hillary Clinton enjoys a big lead among Florida Democratic voters. But she trails Rubio and Bush by 8 points apiece and Ben Carson by 12 points in hypothetical general election match-ups in the Sunshine State. Trump gets 45.9 percent to 44.5 percent for Clinton — essentially  a tie given the poll’s 3.4 percent margin of error.

FAU’s Business and Economics Polling Initiative surveyed 801 likely voters Thursday through Sunday — immediately after last Wednesday’s GOP debate. More than three-quarters of voters said they watched the debate, and 38.4 percent said businesswoman Carly Fiorina won.

In the Republican sample, which has a 5.2 percent margin of error, Trump leads with 31.5 percent, followed by Rubio at 19.2 percent, Bush at 11.3 percent, Carson at 10.3 percent and Fiorina at 8.3 percent.

Clinton has 59.5 percent support among Democrats, followed by Vice President Joe Biden at 15.9 percent and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders at 15.2 percent.

Clinton is viewed favorably by 40.7 percent of voters and unfavorably by 53.7 percent. She trails Carson 52-to-40, Rubio 50-to-42 and Bush 49-to-41.

http://postonpolitics.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/09/23/marco-rubio-passes-jeb-bush-in-florida-poll-hillary-clinton-weak/

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-rubio-fau-florida-poll-20150922-story.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Re: Rubio Ahead of Bush in Florida Polls; Clinton Weak
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 09:57:54 pm »
Good.

Rubio's in my top five.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Godzilla

Re: Rubio Ahead of Bush in Florida Polls; Clinton Weak
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 10:01:26 pm »
 :laugh: