Author Topic: Donald Trump restarts war with Fox: 'Trump haters'  (Read 494 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Donald Trump restarts war with Fox: 'Trump haters'
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:17:42 pm »
Donald Trump restarts war with Fox: 'Trump haters'

This tweet sums up Donald Trump's night in 10 words: "I am having a really hard time watching Fox News."

On Monday, the GOP frontrunner loudly complained about Fox's coverage of his campaign and tweeted advice to the conservative cable news channel's 8 p.m. host Bill O'Reilly.

"Why don't you have some knowledgeable talking heads on your show for a change instead of the same old Trump haters," Trump wrote to O'Reilly's show.

He retweeted a dozen of his supporters, one of whom called O'Reilly's guests "spoon fed morons."

Trump didn't specify who he was talking about. But O'Reilly's guests on Monday included Charles Krauthammer and Brit Hume, both of whom have been skeptical of Trump.

Trump posted a few more tweets from his fans on Tuesday morning deploring Fox.

The network declined to comment. In an interview on NBC's "Today" show to promote a new book, O'Reilly reacted to the tweets this way: "I just think this is an extension of his reality show, 'The Apprentice.' This is just theater right now. He gets a lot of attention from the theater."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/media/donald-trump-tweets-fox-oreilly-kelly/index.html

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Donald Trump restarts war with Fox: 'Trump haters'
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 10:20:37 pm »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 10:20:55 pm »
Trump and Ailles are friends.

This is a guise to reach voters and targeted demographics.  This one is reaching out to anybody who thinks FOXNEWS sucks.

It's a LOT of voters.   They'll figure, ....What?  If Trump hates FOXNEWS, who I thought created him, maybe I'll listen.  The guy can't be THAT bad, can he?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 12:02:39 am »
"I am having a really hard time watching Fox News."

Maybe you have blood coming out of your eyes, Donny.  Take a Midol.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 12:14:06 am »
Trump and Ailles are friends.

This is a guise to reach voters and targeted demographics.  This one is reaching out to anybody who thinks FOXNEWS sucks.

It's a LOT of voters.   They'll figure, ....What?  If Trump hates FOXNEWS, who I thought created him, maybe I'll listen.  The guy can't be THAT bad, can he?

How many posters (members) here have you seen refer to Fox News as Faux news? Or say they don't like Bill O'Reilly and stopped watching him bloviate years ago?

Yet, here they are coming out in support of FOXNews.

Politics makes strange bed fellows. (Sorry for the cliché.)

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 12:46:42 am »
How many posters (members) here have you seen refer to Fox News as Faux news? Or say they don't like Bill O'Reilly and stopped watching him bloviate years ago?

Yet, here they are coming out in support of FOXNews.

Politics makes strange bed fellows. (Sorry for the cliché.)

I trust FOXNEWS' POV!   I don't trust anything the alphabets give us.

I still can't stand O'Reilly for more than fifteen minutes, and Hannity less.

The point is that most kids are liberal progressive and they're taught that FOXNEWS is bullsh*t.

Kids are rebellious and will hear Trump 'diss' FOXNEWS.  They click on it.  Mission Accomplished.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 03:12:54 am »
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago Manhattan, NY

I think @megynkelly should take another eleven day "unscheduled" vacation.

Trump is still watching.