Author Topic: Republican Power Brokers Form Alliance To Ensure Marco Rubio Wins Nomination......by DCWhispers  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/republican-power-brokers-form-alliance-to-ensure-marco-rubio-wins-nomination/

Republican Power Brokers Form Alliance To Ensure Marco Rubio Wins Nomination
Posted on September 22, 2015 by DCWhispers   

You won’t see it being reported openly in the Mainstream Media. Nor will you hear mention of it by any of the establishment Republican candidates, but within that vortex of supposed silence there has been a coordinated shift within the most influential Republican donor class in favor of the campaign of Marco Rubio.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/republican-power-brokers-form-alliance-to-ensure-marco-rubio-wins-nomination/#ZdtRIz5gaCEyqxG1.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

bkepley

I hate these guys who claim to have all the insider information and don't have to back it up in any way.  Sleazy.

Online andy58-in-nh

I hate these guys who claim to have all the insider information and don't have to back it up in any way.  Sleazy.

Illuminati don't gossip.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Shhhh.....................Highly secret. Don't say a word.

Just the other day I read HERE that those very forces, were behind Jeb Bush. Before that behind somebody else.

You can just never tell, with these highly powerful, super secretive conspirators.

Ooooga Booga
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Spare me. I've been high up enough in the party to know these power brokers are mirages and the back room deals myth.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
http://dcwhispers.com/republican-power-brokers-form-alliance-to-ensure-marco-rubio-wins-nomination/

Republican Power Brokers Form Alliance To Ensure Marco Rubio Wins Nomination
Posted on September 22, 2015 by DCWhispers   

You won’t see it being reported openly in the Mainstream Media. Nor will you hear mention of it by any of the establishment Republican candidates, but within that vortex of supposed silence there has been a coordinated shift within the most influential Republican donor class in favor of the campaign of Marco Rubio.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/republican-power-brokers-form-alliance-to-ensure-marco-rubio-wins-nomination/#ZdtRIz5gaCEyqxG1.99
Sounds like speculation because of Jeb's failure to catch on and Walker's recent bowing out. Jeb and Walker were generally the two favored candidates of the donor class in the first place. Rubio would naturally be where the donor class would focus their cash.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Godzilla

Shhhh.....................Highly secret. Don't say a word.

Just the other day I read HERE that those very forces, were behind Jeb Bush. Before that behind somebody else.

You can just never tell, with these highly powerful, super secretive conspirators.

Ooooga Booga

Hah!  Your Illuminati are just pawns used to deflect attention from the true lords and masters of the universe!  And as a member of this illustrious group, I demand a pina colada and three turtledoves... NOW!!!

But to be honest, I actually have been directly accused of belonging to a nefarious, shadowy organization that controls the American government and the world's financial institutions.  And that was in-person, while on-watch.