Author Topic: No Joke: Lib Rag Salon Defends Pedophiles, Says They Are “Not Monsters”…  (Read 530 times)

rangerrebew

No Joke: Lib Rag Salon Defends Pedophiles, Says They Are “Not Monsters”…

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 8.52.13 AM

Words can’t describe…

Via Salon:

… Those individuals who have the courage to come forward and lay claim to this affliction with the understanding that they only want to use their pedo powers for good should be commended, not hated and feared. You can’t imagine how difficult it is to tell people you’re a pedophile, even a non-offending one, and even if those people are other pedos. Truly, the very concept of a pedophile who neither molests nor wants to molest children is often anathema to people’s way of thinking. The long-held belief that pedophiles are destined to abuse kids is a tough one to overcome, yet many of us get just as upset as—if not more upset than—non-pedophiles when we read accounts of sexual abuse, not only because we hate when one of the little people we love most suffers, but also because, whenever yet another pedophile is arrested, it reinforces the reigning paradigm of the pedo as ticking time bomb.

For better or worse—mostly worse—we have this sexuality, and unlike with most sexualities, there is no ethical way we can fully actualize our sexual longings. Our desires and feelings, if we are to remain upright, are doomed from the outset. Indeed, whereas the majority of crimes can be bounced back from, society doesn’t extend a mulligan to molesters. I understand why, but that doesn’t make the burden any lighter to bear, particularly for those of us who have minimal or no attraction to adults. And for the pedos who are lucky enough to be able to form working relationships with adults, there are a new set of concerns: What if we have children? Will I be a threat to them? Can I ever share this fact with my spouse? Can I ever love and want her as much as I do a child?

So, please, be understanding and supportive. It’s really all we ask of you. Treat us like people with a massive handicap we must overcome, not as a monster. If we are going to make it in the world without offending, we need your help. Listening to me was a start.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234917-no-joke-lib-rag-salon-defends-pedophiles-says-they-are-not-monsters/
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 02:26:12 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This isn't defending pedophiles, per se, its about defending the muzzie practice of sexually abusing little boys and girls along with the practice of child brides. :kisses2:  Soon they will say we must be "tolerant" of the practices as they are part of the muzzie faith and we should legalize them rather than punish offenders.

rangerrebew

So, please, be understanding and supportive. It’s really all we ask of you. Treat us like people with a massive handicap we must overcome, not as a monster. If we are going to make it in the world without offending, we need your help. Listening to me was a start.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What, wait....what? I was PROMISED by some on this forum that legalizing gay marriage would never lead to this. There would be no slippery slope or pandora's box. Not even a year later and here it is.

Remember, it's not about gays as a protected class, it's about SEXUAL ORIENTATION, under which pedophilia and a host of other deviant behaviors fall. You thought the liberals would stop at gays? We went from gays to transgenders to pedophiles in a quick one-two punch. The liberals played the gay marriage supporters for suckers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I saw that other story about soldiers in Afghanistan saying they were told by their superiors to just accept the locals attitudes toward sexual abuse of young boys as a "cultural" thing - even when it was occurring on our own base.  Now this.

This is to desensitize us to the "cultural" differences we are going to be seeing a lot more of here. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!