Author Topic: Rush: The Pope, Capitalism and Obama  (Read 402 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Pope, Capitalism and Obama
« on: September 22, 2015, 12:51:26 am »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/09/21/the_pope_capitalism_and_obama

The Pope, Capitalism and Obama
September 21, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, your host is the subject of the first six audio sound bites on the sound bite roster today.  Your host.

You know what I did this weekend?  I played golf and I got my daily dose of football on Sunday and I did show prep.  I didn't bother anybody.  I didn't go on television. I didn't go on the radio. I didn't do anything.  I lived my usual private life.  I am the subject of the first six sound bites.  And two of them are the media asking Republicans, "Do you agree with Rush Limbaugh that the pope is a Marxist?  Do you agree that Ben Carson's a neophyte and doesn't know what he's talking about?  Do you agree we shouldn't have a Muslim in office?"  And did you hear what Trump said?  "I don't know why we're talking about it.  We may already have."  He-he-he-he.

"Do you agree with Rush Limbaugh that the pope is a Marxist?"

"Oh, I don't know. The pope is the Vicar of Christ, tough thing to say, I don't know."

It's just predictable. It's so avoidable, actually.  All it takes is an attitude of offense.  Just refuse to accept the premise of the question.  You know who did it really well today?  I'm gonna give a shout out today to Tammy Bruce.  Tammy Bruce was on Fox News, one of these guest on the left, guest on the right segments.  Got your Fox host.  In this case it was Jon Scott.  Alan Colmes here on the left, and Tammy Bruce.  And she succeeded in getting Colmes to (paraphrasing), "You know what, I'll come back next week. I'm not gonna talk. You keep interrupting me."

continued
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 12:51:46 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34