Author Topic: What Difference Would It Make If We Had a Muslim President? -[Rush breaks it down]  (Read 260 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What Difference Would It Make If We Had a Muslim President?

September 21, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  You know, this business of Obama and Ben Carson -- I've got the sound bite coming -- this whole business he doesn't think we should have a Muslim president, it would be beyond the pale, and a lot of people are saying, "What difference does it make now?"  And the reason they're saying, what difference does it make now, is how would Obama be acting any differently?  I'm just telling you what people are saying.

Okay, let's say we have a president who's Muslim, and the Iranians end up with a nuclear weapon, that would make sense, right?  Uh, that's happened, with a Christian president.  Isn't that amazing.  We got a president who's angered our number one Middle Eastern ally, Israel, made up of Jewish people.  A Muslim president would do that, right?  Ah, ah, it's already happened.  I'm just telling you what people are saying.  My e-mail's overflowing with this kind of stuff.

How about a president going to the United Nations, saying the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet.  Uh, that's already happened.  Barack Obama did that.  Haven't we had a president who says the most beautiful sound he's ever heard is the call to morning prayer?  Uh, uh, already happened.  Obama said that.  So what difference does it make?  Just telling you what people are saying.  You watch, this is gonna end up with me saying it. I'm just telling you what people are saying out there, folks. 

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  I would say the amount of heat and pressure that's been on Trump since, when did this happen, Thursday night?  Yeah.  The amount of pressure that's been on Trump since Thursday night most Republicans would have apologized by now, begged forgiveness.  Trump, don't forget, doubles down on this stuff.

But even so, there were people so worried before Trump issued a statement. They were so worried he was gonna cave. They were so worried that he was gonna apologize for this guy that stood up and asked him the question. People were really, really worried.  And then Ben Carson comes along and says we should not put a Muslim in charge of the nation, and he's not backing down.  And the media's kind of ticked off because in both of these instances your average, typical Republican would have already given in and apologized.

Let's go to Ben Carson.  This is Meet the Press yesterday.  F. Chuck Todd said: "Let me ask you the question this way.  Should a president's faith matter, Mr. Carson?  Should your faith matter to voters?"

Dr. Carson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=sUJvUDdtp8w

more at:  http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/09/21/what_difference_would_it_make_if_we_had_a_muslim_president

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline evadR

We HAVE one already
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.