Author Topic: Another Day, Another PUNK Martyr For Liberal Race-Baiters  (Read 390 times)

rangerrebew

Another Day, Another PUNK Martyr For Liberal Race-Baiters
« on: September 21, 2015, 11:36:11 am »
Another Day, Another PUNK Martyr For Liberal Race-Baiters

V. Saxena
September 20, 2015

When a police officer in Stockton, California, saw a punk teen walking in a bus-only lane this past Tuesday, he told the kid to get on the sidewalk.

Rather than obey, the little 16-year-old weasel “responded by cussing the officer and continuing to walk in the bus lane,” a Stockton police spokesperson told the San Francisco Chronicle.

The officer then tried to legally detain the punk, and not surprisingly, a struggle ensued that was captured on video by a random bystander:

The video shows the jackass child ignoring the officer’s orders and trying to grab his baton as some lunatic woman in the background bitches and moans about alleged police brutality.

Speaking of which, check out what this YouTube commenter wrote:

YouTube Comment

Exactly. The kid, Emilio Mayfield, acted like a jackass, so he got taken down like a jackass. Case closed and lesson hopefully learned.

Meanwhile, according to the U.K. Daily Mail, liberals commenters have been taking to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page to criticize it for having done its job correctly:

One commenter, Daniel Rubino, called the department the ‘scum of the earth’ and said the officers should be ‘ashamed’ of themselves.

‘Stockton ‘police’ cowards, unprofessional and bullies. Your thug’s treatment of that young kid was disgraceful, David Lazenby wrote.

He continued: ‘Don’t you have any clue about situation resolution?? You have to resort to unnecessary violence against a little frightened kid for jaywalking?

‘Seriously, you should hang your heads in shame. I guess a low IQ and bad judgement is the prerequisite for joining Stockton police department.’

‘I have read numerous stories about the beating of this innocent young black teenager,’ Judith Plantz wrote.

She continued: ‘It takes half a dozen cops to beat up one young boy? Walking while black is a beating offence?

‘The American public is tired of seeing these stories, and now here I am registereing my complaint. I will expect you drop all charges. And I hope you get sued. Police brutality cases drove Detroit into bankruptcy.’

The American public is indeed tired … but I imagine that the vast majority of us are tired of idiots like these making excuses for punks like Emilio Mayfield!

Had I ever as a child acted so ignorantly with a cop, I would have expected him or her to have reacted in the exact same way.

Am I right here or am I being far too harsh with this kid? You tell me!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/another-day-another-punk
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:36:52 am by rangerrebew »