Author Topic: Clinton calls for US to accept 65,000 Syrian refugees  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton calls for US to accept 65,000 Syrian refugees
« on: September 20, 2015, 06:12:28 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/254317-clinton-calls-for-us-to-accept-65000-syrian-refugees

September 20, 2015, 11:27 am
Clinton calls for US to accept 65,000 Syrian refugees

By Bradford Richardson

Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton says the U.S. should accept more refugees fleeing war-torn Syria.

“We’re facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more,” the former secretary of State said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” on Sunday. “I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in.”

President Obama said his administration will let in at least 10,000 refugees.

Former Maryland governor Martin O’Malley, who is also seeking the Democratic presidential nomination, has also called for the U.S. to let in 65,000 refugees.

Hundreds of thousands of refugees and migrants have attempted to enter Europe, where some countries have begun to tighten their border security to halt the flow of people.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Clinton calls for US to accept 65,000 Syrian refugees
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 12:26:14 am »
I wonder how many of them will be relocated to Chappaqua ??

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Clinton Calls for 65,000 Syrian Refugees
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 01:09:34 am »
??? What?  I'm in disbelief here. The liberal mental midget mentality takes me by surprise at times, but this has me shaking my head and wondering what the heck is she thinking?  So, let me get this straight. She royally messed up things as Secretary of State and now she wants the taxpayers to support 65,000 refugees of whom we don't know squat about, increasing our terrorism threat level, but yet she could care less about 4 dead Americans!  I pray to God she doesn't get in.

Clinton says US effort in Syria a 'failure,' calls for 65,000 Syrian refugees into America

Top Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton tried Sunday to distance herself from Obama administration foreign policy, suggesting the overall effort in Syria has been a “failure” and calling for roughly 65,000 Syrian refugees to be allowed to enter into the United States.

“Where we are today is that we have a failed program,” Clinton told CBS’ “Face the Nation" in her first Sunday talk show interview in four years.

Her comments follow millions of people fleeing Syria amid a four-year civil war in which rebels are trying to overthrow the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad.

The comments also follow Gen. Lloyd J. Austin III, head of U.S. Central Command, recently telling Congress that only “four or five fighters” are on the ground in Syria, with the administration having spent $500 million on the effort.

This is not the first time the front-running Clinton, a secretary of state under the administration, has tried to distance herself from U.S. foreign policy...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/20/clinton-says-us-effort-in-syria-failure-calls-for-65000-syrian-refugees-into/?intcmp=hpbt2

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Clinton calls for US to accept 65,000 Syrian refugees
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 01:26:51 am »
Hmmmm -

Syrian war been running for 4 years. Wonder which complete moron was SecState when hat all kicked off ....

Oh, right.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink