Author Topic: No One Wanted to Come to the Muslim Day Parade in NYC  (Read 241 times)

rangerrebew

No One Wanted to Come to the Muslim Day Parade in NYC
« on: September 20, 2015, 02:22:49 pm »
No One Wanted to Come to the Muslim Day Parade in NYC
Oh Muslim Day, Oh Muslim Day
September 20, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

Muslim Day is usually the happiest Muslim themed September event in Manhattan that doesn't involve planes flying into buildings. Sadly, the Muslim Day Parade left empty streets as New Yorkers found other things to do than participate in the "Marching as One Ummah" festivities.

Maybe the One Ummah, One Caliph theme turned them off. Or maybe they had to wash their hair.

Or they just didn't agree with the theme, "Mohammed: A Blessing to All Mankind" considering how many Mohammeds had killed New Yorkers over the years.

But as these pictures from Urban Infidel show, the one Ummah stayed home and watched Oprah. The only thing the Muslim Day Parade did was find a new way to ruin Manhattan traffic with another parade that no one in the area wanted or wanted to attend.

Still at least this time the only New Yorkers terrorized were drivers.

But while Urban Infidel got to take photos, Pamela Hall was banished from photographing the Ummah Party. Islam just has different rules for women. It's their culture that happens to be displacing our culture.

Still, the Burly Security Guy kept repeating this new rule, NO PICTURES of the Prayers.

So, I started walking towards the back of this small group,
    where the women were.

Bad move on my part. Our two NYPD Community Affairs head- honchos blocked my camera and forced me on to the sidewalk – Saying,  NO PICTURES DURING the “Ceremonies”.

The officer claimed that ” Press Creds” were required to take pictures of these PUBLIC prayers. We aren’t allowed to take pictures of the “ceremonies”?  (get real). This was harassment of one individual: ME. I was turned away from a public gathering while attempting to exercise my First Amendment rights.

There's no First Amendment in the Koran.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260159/no-one-wanted-come-muslim-day-parade-nyc-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 02:24:05 pm by rangerrebew »