Author Topic: It's Even Worse: Kerry Announced He Wants to Allow 185,000 Refugees  (Read 727 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'm besides myself right now. First Barry stated 10,000 refugees, then Clinton is suggesting 65,000 and now Kerry is planning on 185,000!!!  Heck, why not just let everyone in? For one I don't want a Muslim country and secondly it will absolutely bankrupt us.  We cannot sustain the ILLEGALS that are already here.  Barry's transformation of America will be complete.  I am absolutely sickened.  By the time they are done granting amnesty to the 20,000,000 ILLEGALS already here, they plan on giving citizenship to another 185,000!! 

Kerry: US to accept 185,000 refugees through 2017

BERLIN (AP) — The U.S. is offering new details about its plan to ease the Syrian refugee crisis by significantly increasing the number of worldwide refugees it will take in over the next two years.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says the U.S. will accept 85,000 refugees from around the world next year, up from 70,000, and the number will rise to 100,000 in 2017.

Aides to Kerry say that many, though not all, of the additional refugees would be Syrian.

The migrants would be referred by the United Nations, screened by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and resettled around America.

Kerry made the announcement Sunday during a visit to Berlin after meeting with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier to discuss the mass migration of Syrians fleeing their civil war.

Kerry's announcement came amid a growing call for the U.S. to do more to relief the escalating crisis. Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton said Sunday on CBS News' "Face the Nation" that as many as 65,000 Syrian refugees should be taken in.

"We're facing the worst refugee crisis since the end of World War II, and I think the United States has to do more," the former secretary of State said on CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday. "I would like to see us move from what is a good start with 10,000 to 65,000 and begin immediately to put into place the mechanisms for vetting the people that we would take in."

President Obama said his administration will let in at least 10,000 Syrian refugees.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30073078/kerry-us-to-accept-185000-refugees-through-2017#.Vf9Z3Zfuua8

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.