Author Topic: Trump May Meet With Putin  (Read 546 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump May Meet With Putin
« on: September 18, 2015, 08:39:08 pm »
Trump is correct about one thing.  Putin doesn't respect Barry nor do many of the other leaders in the world.

Trump might meet Putin at UN

There is a “better than likely chance” that GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin when he comes to the United Nations later this month, a chief political adviser said Thursday.

The Russian president is scheduled to attend the 70th General Assembly of the United Nations in New York on Sept. 27.
“There’s a better than likely chance Trump may even meet with Putin when he comes here for the United Nations,” Michael Cohen, who is also executive vice president of the Trump Organization, said Thursday on Sean Hannity’s radio show, as highlighted by Buzzfeed News.

“People want to meet Donald Trump, they want to know Donald Trump,” Cohen added, declining to say whether his boss would meet with Pope Francis during the pontiff’s U.S. tour.

“That, I don’t know. It’s not on my calendar,” he said.

Trump said during Wednesday night’s GOP debate that he would get along with the longtime Russian leader.

“I would talk to him, I would get along with him,” he said. “I believe — and I may be wrong, in which case I’d probably have to take a different path — but I would get along with a lot of the world leaders that this country is not getting along with.”

The real estate mogul has also chastised President Obama’s handling of Russia, saying “Putin does not respect our president.”

“It is a big problem, and it’s a problem that is taking place all over the world with respect to the United States,” Trump said. “There is a lack of respect for our president and there is a lack of respect for the government itself.”
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Trump May Meet With Putin
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 12:05:12 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 01:40:38 pm »

I don't like the hyperbole but there could be a speck of truth to this.  Revolutions are generally tools of the "poor", with money pulling the strings, the American Revolution was the moneyed and mercantile class.  There weren't many poor in America at the time of the Revolution.
There were merchants.  There were tradesmen.  There were "the wealthy".  The frontier folk.  There were slaves. 
There were many citizens among the colonists who had a lot and put it on the line.  In America today, I guess Trump is doing similar.  In America, there are people who have much and risk nothing.  There are people who have nothing and risk nothing.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 01:49:34 pm »
Love the picture of Trump, the patriot. Did you know that's not a wig? They just restyled his own hair. True story! – not.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 08:20:09 pm »
Trump is on next week's New York magazine cover like you've never seen him before

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-on-new-york-magazine-cover-like-youve-never-seen-him-before-2015-9

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 09:04:46 pm »
Trump is on next week's New York magazine cover like you've never seen him before

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-on-new-york-magazine-cover-like-youve-never-seen-him-before-2015-9

Thanks for posting, flowers.

I adore that lovely, dear, Mexican AMERICAN woman in the video! She gets it!

To all of my fellow GOPers who have unwittingly joined with the democrats, the media saboteurs and the politically correct establishment Republicans in calling Trump a racist...Watch the video.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 09:18:40 pm »
Thanks for posting, flowers.

I adore that lovely, dear, Mexican AMERICAN woman in the video! She gets it!

To all of my fellow GOPers who have unwittingly joined with the democrats, the media saboteurs and the politically correct establishment Republicans in calling Trump a racist...Watch the video.

Ditto, Good Post