Author Topic: Man Suspected of Arizona Highway Shootings Taken Into Custody, Governor Announces: ‘We Got Him!’  (Read 479 times)

Offline Paladin

Thank God. I hope they really do have the right guy and he doesn't inspire any copycats whether in Phoenix or any where else.

"A man suspected of being responsible for a string of highway shootings in Arizona was taken into custody Friday night, officials said.

Arizona Gov. Doug Doucey turned to Twitter to announce the news.

“We got him!” he wrote. “DPS SWAT team is in custody of the individual suspected of I-10 shootings.”

The news was confirmed by DPS Director Frank Milstead, who confirmed a suspect had been taken into custody."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/18/man-suspected-of-arizona-highway-shootings-taken-into-custody-governor-announces-we-got-him/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Ballistics check out with his gun. Bingo.

In California when you legally purchase a firearm in a store, they take a round fired from the gun, for LEO records.

I wonder if this guy was stupid enough to buy a legal gun, shoot at passing vehicles, a bullet lodges in one.

They match the projectile to the purchase sample including name and address of gun buyer.

And nail the fool. I am just guessing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

I want details. Was this good police work or tip that led to the arrest?