Author Topic: Former Hewlett Packard Board Member Tom Perkins: ‘The Truth About Carly’  (Read 4354 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Former Hewlett Packard Board Member Tom Perkins: ‘The Truth About Carly’
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2015, 02:49:49 pm »
The whole reason I started this thread supporting Carly's side of the HP story, and other threads supporting Ben Carson - is because the of the suggestion coming from the most zealous supporter of Donald Trump here Longiron, who [ NOT IN HIS WORDS ]  said we should spend more time selling our favorite candidates, and less time trashing his.   OK, agreed,  it will be a more civil place to visit if we did follow that suggestion.

So I do that, and what happens?   The only things brings us back to any level of civility once more is when the thread begins talking beer and sports.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2015, 02:55:31 pm »
Let's stay with it...  We should seek info of all the candidates while being mindful of the political operatives who will always wish to destroy the front runners.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 02:56:30 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2015, 03:08:49 pm »
I could live with any of the GOP candidates becoming president. ANY!

What I have trouble with is a candidate that in my opinion would not win the election against the rats. Yeah, that's the rub, isn't it.

So, yeah, fight for that guy or gal you think can win.

But, start calling me names, condescend to me, question my intelligence, like sinky does, and you and me are through.