Author Topic: Coulter on GOP Israel Talk: ‘How Many F***ing Jews’ Do They Think Are in the U.S.?  (Read 2294 times)

Online kevindavis007

A bunch of the Republican candidates mentioned Israel in their closing remarks at the debate tonight, and boy did Ann Coulter have something to say about that.

When they were asked about how America would look different under their presidencies, some of the candidates brought up Israel.

Read more: http://www.mediaite.com/online/coulter-on-gop-israel-talk-how-many-fing-jews-do-they-think-are-in-the-u-s/
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline NavyCanDo

Coulter should lay down the bottle, she sounds drunk.   But then again, knowing how she worships Trump and probably felt threatened by many on the dais who seemed far more presidential than him, I think she began panicking, and she went all neo-Nazi.

According to Michael Medved, who discussed her behavior, she is doubling down this morning, and will not apologies.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online kevindavis007

Coulter should lay down the bottle, she sounds drunk.   But then again, knowing how she worships Trump and probably felt threatened by many on the dais who seemed far more presidential than him, I think she began panicking, and she went all neo-Nazi.

According to Michael Medved, who discussed her behavior, she is doubling down this morning, and will not apologies.

No, I was done with her when she supported Trump, but when she said this, she is dead to me. I know that AM 560 in Chicago is having a freedom summit with her in it, I don't know if they will keep her since she said this.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline GourmetDan

A bunch of the Republican candidates mentioned Israel in their closing remarks at the debate tonight, and boy did Ann Coulter have something to say about that.

Those are the Zionists making their position known to other Zionists.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

I bought two of her books, How to Talk to a Liberal , and Godless.   In reading them I discovered a lot about Ann that I didn't know before. And a lot of it I didn't like. Parts of those books made me uncomfortable, and I  believe she is a poor example of a Conservatives.  In them she would trash the Republican Party with as much ease as trashing Democrats. (Like Trump).   Both books were tossed. Didn't even donate them. Never was a fan afterward.    She is a female Michael Savage. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online kevindavis007

I bought two of her books, How to Talk to a Liberal , and Godless.   In reading them I discovered a lot about Ann that I didn't know before. And a lot of it I didn't like. Parts of those books made me uncomfortable, and I  believe she is a poor example of a Conservatives.  In them she would trash the Republican Party with as much ease as trashing Democrats. (Like Trump).   Both books were tossed. Didn't even donate them. Never was a fan afterward.    She is a female Michael Savage.

I don't recall Savage saying this..

Offline NavyCanDo

I don't recall Savage saying this..

What I mean by comparing her to Savage, is he just goes off in all crazy-ass directions sometimes, that makes no sense at all.   Like one night I tune in and he's going on and on about how Obama is the best President in his life time. Two weeks later he's screaming for Obama;s impeachment.  He called for the impeachment of Bush on more than one occasion.  Not to mention all the bad things he says about all the other conservative pundits, which he calls phonies. Last night he was going off on Glenn Beck, because Beck does not support Trump.   He is the loud guy at the end of the bar. Entertaining, but I would not let him guide my conservative principles. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:30:36 pm by NavyCanDo »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
   She is a female Michael Savage.

Just an entertainer capitalizing on the "conservatives' " craving for rebelliousness.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

bkepley

Just an entertainer capitalizing on the "conservatives' " craving for rebelliousness.

No...she is an entertainer interested in being able to make a buck.  Remember she was a Romney backer when she thought that would help her.

Offline sinkspur

Those are the Zionists making their position known to other Zionists.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Any time I doubt why I put you on ignore, I just click on one of your hidden posts.

And my doubt vanishes immediately.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

bkepley

Any time I doubt why I put you on ignore, I just click on one of your hidden posts.

I thought it was a compliment after all I am a proud Zionist.  :)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Politics4us

I agree about Ann doing it for money, but at the same time, I'm sick of hearing about Israel. How many times do we need to hear, "Israel is our number one ally in the region, and we need to keep it safe"? I support Israel btw.

bkepley

I agree about Ann doing it for money, but at the same time, I'm sick of hearing about Israel. How many times do we need to hear, "Israel is our number one ally in the region, and we need to keep it safe"? I support Israel btw.

Well Israel is the only sane gvmnt in the area?

Offline Politics4us

So what? We know a Republican is going to support it, unless it's Ron Paul.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/10/ted-cruz-israel-truth-to-power/

‘If you will not stand with Israel and the Jews, then I will not stand with you.’ – Ted Cruz.

Offline Politics4us

I recall some people on this board attacked Ted Cruz for his speech in front of Christian Arabs who are now criticizing Ann.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I recall some people on this board attacked Ted Cruz for his speech in front of Christian Arabs who are now criticizing Ann.
I don't recall that, but I do recall posting that article and praising Cruz for it.

Godzilla

Well Israel is the only sane gvmnt in the area?

Jordan's pretty sane.

Though, I think that's only because they have no oil.  Oil seems to bring out the crazy.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 02:03:39 am by Godzilla »

Offline NavyCanDo

For me there is no shame for any of them saying they will stand by Israel - because I proudly declare I do to. We can never let her enemies believe that our deep commitment to Israel’s peace and security will waver.

Offline GourmetDan

:laugh:

I thought it was a compliment after all I am a proud Zionist.  :)

000hehehehe

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I like Ann. She doesn't hold back.

I'll gladly run the Harley down to New Canaan and take her out for coffee, anytime she wants!

Offline nehemiah

What Ann said sounds bad but if you are aware of Coulter's position on Israel you will know that she means it actually positively.  She is saying to not use Israel to score political points.

If you misread the Bible, it may sound anti-Israel when of course it is the opposite.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It's a soundbite world and Ms Coulter knows that better than most, seeing as it's her livelihood.

Edit to add - and welcome in!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 03:29:34 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What Ann said sounds bad but if you are aware of Coulter's position on Israel you will know that she means it actually positively.  She is saying to not use Israel to score political points.

If you misread the Bible, it may sound anti-Israel when of course it is the opposite.

You're right about that.  Knowing Ann's love for Israel, I knew she meant it in a positive light.   :patriot:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald