Author Topic: 10th Video Catches Planned Parenthood: We Sell “Fresh” Aborted Baby Eyes, Hearts and “Gonads”  (Read 350 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/15/10th-video-catches-planned-parenthood-we-sell-fresh-aborted-baby-eyes-hearts-and-gonads/

The organization that has released nine videos exposing the scandal of Planned Parenthood selling aborted babies and their body parts has released a new undercover video today with another shocking discovery. This latest video catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies.The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.

The 10th video by The Center for Medical Progress features several top-level Planned Parenthood executives discussing the organization’s secretive practices around aborted fetal parts harvesting. The video includes comments from Deborah VanDerhei, the National Director of the organization’s Consortium of Abortion Providers, describing the harvesting of fetal body parts as “donation for remuneration.”

Offline cammie

It's just disgraceful.  I really don't know what to say about our country anymore other than I feel now the way Michelle Obama alleges she's felt for her entire (worthless) life. I'm not proud of this country and I admit that if I had the money and the ability, I would be looking to leave.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 08:50:52 pm by cammie »

Offline flowers

It's just disgraceful.  I really don't know what to say about our country anymore other than I feel now the way Michelle Obama alleges she's felt for her entire (worthless) life. I'm not proud of this country and I admit that if I had the money and the ability, I would be looking to leave.
8888crybaby  I know just how you feel.