Author Topic: Pope warns refugees bring ISIS threat  (Read 1301 times)

rangerrebew

Pope warns refugees bring ISIS threat
« on: September 15, 2015, 11:45:09 am »
Pope warns refugees bring ISIS threat
'There is a danger of infiltration, this is true'
Published: 45 mins ago

Pope Francis sent out a chilling warning to the world about the realities of the refugee situation, suggesting members and sympathizers of the terror group, ISIS, could very well be hidden among the thousands fleeing war in Syria.

“The truth is that just [250 miles] from Sicily there is an incredibly cruel terrorist group,” Francis said to the Portuguese Radio Renascenca. “So there is a danger of infiltration, this is true.”

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

ISIS has issued death threats against those in Rome and vowed to raise the group’s signature black flag above St. Peter’s Basilica. The terrorists have also set their sights on Christians, labeling them “infidels” and killing thousands in recent months.

Pope Francis agreed the Vatican is a possible ISIS target. But he also said other nations should not be frightened by ISIS into halting access to refugees.

“Yes, nobody said Rome would be immune to this threat,” he said, the New York Post reported. “But you can take precautions.”

“House of War: Islam’s Jihad Against the World” conveys what the West needs to know about Islam and the violent, expansionary ideology that seeks the subjugation and destruction of other faiths, cultures and systems of government

At the same time, the pope said the reason for the refugees crisis was in part due to a “bad and unjust socioeconomic system,” a characterization some would say waters the faith-based roots of the terror group’s motivations – to spread the Islamic and Sharia principles around the world.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/pope-warns-refugees-bring-isis-threat/#1Cv2DiLOrYd5PYUV.99

rangerrebew

Re: Pope warns refugees bring ISIS threat
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 11:46:42 am »
So is the Pope allowing the "refugees" to live in the Vatican?  He's the one that said countries should take them in and the Vatican is a country.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 02:11:07 pm »
Sorry, Francis.....do you think that's going to absolve you in this complicity?    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 02:29:34 pm »
If the world had not let ISIS grow to the strength they have now - there would be no refugees.  Once again, the world's leaders ignored the cries and warnings - I actually think that they WANT this wave of people to storm down the borders and infiltrate and destroy Western civilization.  Call me a kook if you want, but I believe this is part of a plan for a one world government.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 02:38:05 pm »
If the world had not let ISIS grow to the strength they have now - there would be no refugees.  Once again, the world's leaders ignored the cries and warnings - I actually think that they WANT this wave of people to storm down the borders and infiltrate and destroy Western civilization.  Call me a kook if you want, but I believe this is part of a plan for a one world government.

Yeah, but, what a world.... **nononono*

Containing Islam (primarily the suicidal fanatics) is Job 1.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 02:39:23 pm »

These UN types are labor under the illusion they are in some sort of Galactic Parliament in a "Star Wars" movie.  Speeches are more important than action.  Results having less value than intentions.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 05:46:38 pm »
agree

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 05:47:32 pm »
So is the Pope allowing the "refugees" to live in the Vatican?  He's the one that said countries should take them in and the Vatican is a country.
Only 2 families and not necessarily at the Vatican itself.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 10:58:53 pm »
... a characterization some would say waters the faith-based roots of the terror group’s motivations ...

Pet peeve first. The bolded bit invariably means "I say, but haven't got the balls to obtrude my opinion directly into something which is supposed to be impartial." It's use pisses me off as much as "insiders" does. Sorry.

:tongue2:

And of course, it misses the point, which is the direct opposite of what he's trying to say - when times are shitty, people turn to religion. Bad socio-economic conditions don't water down the roots, they bloody well fertilize them! Happens in every religion - Bhuddist, Shinto, Islam and Christian alike.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink