Author Topic: Hillary Accused Scott Walker of ‘Bullying.’ A Few Hours Later, He Hit Back With a Blistering Comment  (Read 459 times)

Offline Paladin

Don't know if his response was "blistering", but it is accurate.

"Republican presidential candidate Scott Walker responded sharply Monday night to a tweet from Hillary Clinton.

Earlier in the day, the Democratic frontrunner used the social media platform to accuse Walker of employing “bullying” tactics when dealing with unions.

“Unions help keep working families strong. Scott Walker’s attacks on unions and workers’ rights aren’t leadership—they’re bullying,” Clinton wrote...

The tweet was signed with her initial, indicating she personally authored the tweet.

A few hours later, Walker responded — and hit back hard.

“.@HillaryClinton Actually, we’re protecting the American worker from being forced to support candidates like you,” he tweeted."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/14/hillary-accused-scott-walker-of-bullying-a-few-hours-later-he-hit-back-with-a-blistering-comment/

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

The history of unions is one of violence and imitation. Unions would disappear quickly if membership were made voluntary in every state. 

And as for government unions, the private sector is being bled dry while the quality of government services diminishes. Any true analysis comparing job-to-job between public and private reveals a huge disparity, with government employees working less hours, making more money, and delivering a substantially inferior quality of work.

Go Walker!

Offline olde north church

Why would he give a "blistering" response?  Was there no way for him to reply with a calm, fact based response designed to educate?  He is definitely going to ruin the GOP brand.   :nono:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 11:02:23 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.