Author Topic: GOP candidate Ben Carson says he probably wouldn't have shot Michael Brown  (Read 4418 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: GOP candidate Ben Carson says he probably wouldn't have shot Michael Brown
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2015, 02:56:29 pm »
There are several reasons not to vote for Carson, particularly his woeful lack of qualifying experience.  But, he also has this bizarre tendency to veer left at times on crucial issues.  He did this previously by advocating gun control in inner cities.  Now, he is tacitly agreeing with the position of Black Lives Matter despite his written rejection of what they believe.

Law and Order should be a primary campaign theme in this election for Conservatives.  Carson just sided against the police and in favor of the thugs.

Yeah but the anti-Trump Brigades will do what they accuse the Trump supporters of doing, twisted rationalizations.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

bkepley

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2015, 03:04:31 pm »
Yeah but the anti-Trump Brigades will do what they accuse the Trump supporters of doing, twisted rationalizations.

There shouldn't be any surprise that Carson is weak on 2cd amendment.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2015, 06:38:29 pm »
There shouldn't be any surprise that Carson is weak on 2cd amendment.

He is NOT weak on the Second Amendment.

Ben Carson clarified his dedication to Second Amendment several times after his words on guns getting into the hands of crazies was misinterpreted. He blames himself for choosing the wrong words, which caused a wave of internet activity claiming he was anti-2nd, or anti-AR.  He is not either, and there is no evidence he is any less supportive of the second than anyone else running.   

He states, "in no way do I think we should restrict the rights, particularly the rights of law-abiding citizens to have guns," Carson said.

He added that he believed the Second Amendment is crucial to America and allows citizens to defend against an aggressive government or take up arms to support the military.

"It doesn't do any good if people can only have peashooters," Carson concluded. "They need to have something that they can protect themselves."

Speaking at the 144th annual NRA Annual MeetingsDr. Ben Carson attempted to clarify his stance on the Second Amendment.

"For the record let me make it extremely clear that I am extremely pro-Second Amendment and that I would never  allow anyone to tamper with that right," Carson said.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn