Author Topic: Iran Finds Unexpectedly High Uranium Reserve After Dems Seal Obama's Nuke Deal  (Read 333 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I am willing to bet that Kerry, Obama and cronies knew about this. I wonder how much money Iran gave them and what they were promised. Thanks to all the DEMS (and Republicans) that voted for this nuke deal.  Any American blood will be on your hands.

Report: Iran finds 'unexpectedly high' uranium reserve after Dems seal nuke deal for Obama

Iran has reportedly found an unexpectedly high reserve of uranium, following assessment that the country is running low on the nuclear raw material and just days after President Obama essentially secured an international nuclear deal with the rouge nation.

The discovery was reported first by Reuters and based on comments made by Iranian nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi to the state news agency IRNA.

"I cannot announce (the level of) Iran's uranium mine reserves," Salehi was quoted as saying. "The important thing is that before aerial prospecting for uranium ores we were not too optimistic, but the new discoveries have made us confident about our reserves."

The international deal with Iran, largely brokered by the Obama administration, slows the country’s nuclear development for nearly a decade in exchange for the lifting of billions of dollars of crippling economic sanctions.

World leaders think Iran is trying to develop a nuclear weapon, despite Tehran’s denial....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/12/report-iran-finds-unexpectedly-high-uranium-reserve-after-dems-seal-nuke-deal/?intcmp=hpbt3

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.