General Category > Shooting Sports

This Clip-on Handgun Attachment Makes Bullets Non-Lethal

(1/2) > >>

flowers:
http://gizmodo.com/this-clip-on-handgun-attachment-makes-bullets-non-letha-1730039256

--- Quote ---A California company called Alternative Ballistics has developed an easy-to-install accessory for hand guns that promises to make bullets non-lethal allowing law enforcement to incapacitate a suspect without causing life-threatening injuries.

The most important feature of the accessory, called The Alternative, is that it doesn’t interfere with the operation of a handgun in any way once it’s clipped onto the muzzle. The weapon’s sights still work, and other accessories like flashlights can still be attached.
--- End quote ---

PzLdr:
This "clip-on handgun attachment" makes guns paperweights.

alicewonders:
If I pull a gun on someone, I mean to kill them.  Don't want to incapacitate the MF - I want them dead.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: alicewonders on September 13, 2015, 03:15:41 pm ---If I pull a gun on someone, I mean to kill them.  Don't want to incapacitate the MF - I want them dead.

--- End quote ---

Yeah!!   Love your mood this beautiful Sunday morning!      :laugh:

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on September 13, 2015, 03:27:04 pm ---Yeah!!   Love your mood this beautiful Sunday morning!      :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Thanks - I hope you have a great Sunday too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version