Author Topic: Donald Trump Creepily Jokes About Lusting After His Daughter… Again  (Read 8777 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Donald Trump Creepily Jokes About Lusting After His Daughter… Again
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2015, 02:41:59 pm »
There you go again with the personal attack.. Certainly it is creepy.  Everyone I have heard talk about it considered it creepy.

Jmyrle has publicly indicated on a dozen threads over the years that he has had a problem with getting a "date".

I suggest you mind you own business, bkepley and stick to something you do best....such as spamming the board with anti-Trump BS.   :whistle:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 02:45:53 pm »
Jmyrle has publicly indicated on a dozen threads over the years that he has had a problem with getting a "date".

I suggest you mind you own business, bkepley and stick to something you do best....such as spamming the board with anti-Trump BS.   :whistle:

It's not your business to throw that in his face and I doubt he appreciates it.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 01:18:33 am »
How desperate you all are getting, indeed.    :whistle:

Is that how it looks to you DC?  We are desperate?

From my perspective I see a guy, who I respect but disagree with, insulting other forum members even though his guy is winning.  If I was in your shoes, I hope I would be more gracious.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 01:57:07 am »
Is that how it looks to you DC?  We are desperate?

From my perspective I see a guy, who I respect but disagree with, insulting other forum members even though his guy is winning.  If I was in your shoes, I hope I would be more gracious.

Because my guy is "winning", I'm supposed to accept being referred to as an idiot...moron...Trumpett or Trumpster?  And I should be more "gracious" about it?

You're getting to be a laugh a minute, Once-Ler. 

I was merely pointing out how desperate it appears to infer that Trump is a pervert who wants to screw his daughter?   

And I did it using only my common sense....something that is severely lacking on your team.   

Gracious, my a$$.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 02:01:54 am »
Because my guy is "winning", I'm supposed to accept being referred to as an idiot...moron...Trumpett or Trumpster?  And I should be more "gracious" about it?

I was merely pointing out how desperate it appears to infer that Trump is a pervert who wants to screw his daughter?   

And I did it using only my common sense....something that is severely lacking on your team.   

Gracious, my a$$.

Nice try.

« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 02:15:47 am »

Gracious, my a$$.
Sorry.  The problem is that Trump's words have a standard or "common" meaning for me. 

and I'll point out that I have never called you a moron or an idiot...but if you identify as a Trumpster that is your own doing.  Trump fans are not exhibiting what I call "sense."

I write this with no satisfaction, but in a few months, you will likely be as embarrassed for yourself as I am for Trump fans.

I have no "team" other than the GOP.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 02:23:50 am »
Sorry.  The problem is that Trump's words have a standard or "common" meaning for me. 

and I'll point out that I have never called you a moron or an idiot...but if you identify as a Trumpster that is your own doing.  Trump fans are not exhibiting what I call "sense."

I write this with no satisfaction, but in a few months, you will likely be as embarrassed for yourself as I am for Trump fans.

I have no "team" other than the GOP.

I'm on the GOP team too!  And right now, my favorite is kicking your favorite's a$$.

Wasn't referring to you, buddy.  Quite aware that you've been a gentleman through this chapter.

Won't be the first time I've embarrassed myself over a political candidate.  Called it a Romney landslide up to election day.

BTW, how does saying that if you were single, you probably be attracted to somebody exactly like your daughter...constitute "creepiness" or being lustful?

Then again, when you're blinded by hate...people tend to lose their ability to reason, I suppose.

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 02:28:35 am »
I'm on the GOP team too!  And right now, my favorite is kicking your favorite's a$$.

Wasn't referring to you, buddy.  Quite aware that you've been a gentleman through this chapter.

Won't be the first time I've embarrassed myself over a political candidate.  Called it a Romney landslide up to election day.

Me too.  Fair enough buddy.   :beer:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:45:15 am by Once-Ler »

bkepley

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 02:34:02 am »

BTW, how does saying that if you were single, you probably be attracted to somebody exactly like your daughter...constitute "creepiness" or being lustful?

Then again, when you're blinded by hate...people tend to lose their ability to reason, I suppose.

Are you single BTW DC ?  You seem to be fixated on that.   I am not.  Are you?

« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 02:40:34 am »
Are you single BTW DC ?  You seem to be fixated on that.   I am not.  Are you?
I like your tenacity BK, but keep calm and keep it focused on Trump...not his fans.  Luke 23:34

Cheers my friend. :beer:

bkepley

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2015, 02:47:31 am »
I like your tenacity BK, but keep calm and keep it focused on Trump...not his fans.  Luke 23:34

Cheers my friend. :beer:

That is fine but the guy has a fixation in everyone else's private life…what is the deal?  For instance he claimed it was shocking that I was actually married.  He is the one with the problem.

« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2015, 03:25:35 am »
That is fine but the guy has a fixation in everyone else's private life…what is the deal?  For instance he claimed it was shocking that I was actually married.  He is the one with the problem.
We all have our bad days.  The fact remains that DC is a good guy who is wrong on Trump.  He will be a fantastatic ally on other arguments, and a terrific sounding board on issues you want to flesh out.  Same for many others here.  Be the better good guy and let it slide off your back.

You remind me of me when I first got here.  I saw many brilliant posters an wanted to prove how smart I was by showing them they were wrong.

I got into a heated argument and stayed away for a year in a puffed-up spat with Oceander, who I now recognize as a extremely insightful and fair-minded colleague.  I'd be a smarter man if not for my pride.

You don't need to prove anything to me.  I love the cut of your jib, but keep in mind that almost everyone here loves their country, family, and community as much as you do.  We can find common ground if we try to find it.

I'm not posing for holy pictures.  I appreciate your posts, I know I have no right to tell you not to respond to anything (you are often the least respected and most underrated contributor here...sorry)...so I understand, maybe more than anyone else, how difficult it is to ignore criticism from people you honestly respect.  But I see in you a diamond in the rough and I know you have the ability to persuade when that is your goal.

Let it be your goal.

Thanks for sharing your opinion and commentary.  I'm very glad you have found a home here.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:27:07 am by Once-Ler »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2015, 04:46:19 pm »
It's not your business to throw that in his face and I doubt he appreciates it.
While I appreciate you defending me, I don't mind my lack of a love life (which is a fairly complicated issue) coming up in a conversation; otherwise, I wouldn't have mentioned it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024