Author Topic: Donald Trump Creepily Jokes About Lusting After His Daughter… Again  (Read 8776 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Eew. Just eew.

The last time Donald Trump joked about dating and doing the nasty with his own daughter it was 2006 and he wasn’t running for president.

“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” Trump said when asked by the hosts of The View how he would react if his daughter Ivanka posed for Playboy. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Nine years later, Donald Trump leads the GOP field among conservatives, yet he is still talking about how if he weren’t her father, he’d be with her.

Source: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/09/10/donald-trump-jokes-about-lusting-after-his-daughter-again/

I know I made a pledge not to talk about this a*****e..  But seriously, didn't we use to complain about a certain Democrat who had issues with Morality?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

bkepley

Re: Donald Trump Creepily Jokes About Lusting After His Daughter… Again
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 11:29:49 pm »
Eew. Just eew.

The last time Donald Trump joked about dating and doing the nasty with his own daughter it was 2006 and he wasn’t running for president.

“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine,” Trump said when asked by the hosts of The View how he would react if his daughter Ivanka posed for Playboy. “I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

Nine years later, Donald Trump leads the GOP field among conservatives, yet he is still talking about how if he weren’t her father, he’d be with her.

Source: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/09/10/donald-trump-jokes-about-lusting-after-his-daughter-again/

I know I made a pledge not to talk about this a*****e..  But seriously, didn't we use to complain about a certain Democrat who had issues with Morality?

You took that dumb pledge?  Look Trump is the most important issue the GOP has faced since Goldwater.  It needs to be argued about A-lot.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 12:26:26 am »
You took that dumb pledge?  Look Trump is the most important issue the GOP has faced since Goldwater.  It needs to be argued about A-lot.

I agree. No way would I take a pledge not to talk about him. It's too important.    I'll do my best to respect his supporters  here who I have been joining in great conversation with for years, - but I will be tireless in my efforts to shine a light on this fraud, and hopefully help change hearts and minds. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 12:40:15 am »
I wonder what excuse they'll come up with next.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

bkepley

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 12:42:33 am »
I wonder what excuse they'll come up with next.

Excuse for what?

Godzilla

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 12:45:25 am »
Woody Allen married his adopted daughter, so Trump's keeping good company.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 12:46:20 am »
Excuse for what?
His supporters have a notorious way of excusing every one of Trump's shortcomings.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 12:53:22 am »
So Trump has the hots for his own daughter?

No surprise. Wealthy men crave power and sex. And, apparently, he's getting tired of his young wife.

This guy is such a perv.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

bkepley

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 12:58:13 am »
So Trump has the hots for his own daughter?

No surprise. Wealthy men crave power and sex. And, apparently, he's getting tired of his young wife.

This guy is such a perv.

I doubt it.  The most perverted thing is that the GOP would consider such a fool.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 01:02:22 am »
I agree. No way would I take a pledge not to talk about him. It's too important.    I'll do my best to respect his supporters  here who I have been joining in great conversation with for years, - but I will be tireless in my efforts to shine a light on this fraud, and hopefully help change hearts and minds.

I have a feeling once more candidates drop out (Mike Huckabee), I think Trumps numbers will drop. The point for posting this post is I remember in the 90's in how we frowned upon Bill Clinton lack of morals, now we seem to shrug off Trumps lack of morals..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 01:33:48 am »

I have a feeling once more candidates drop out (Mike Huckabee), I think Trumps numbers will drop. The point for posting this post is I remember in the 90's in how we frowned upon Bill Clinton lack of morals, now we seem to shrug off Trumps lack of morals..

What bothers people most about vices, I think, is not so much the concept of the vice in the abstract, but the vice when it's practiced by someone we already dislike.  In other words, when someone one doesn't like exhibits a vice, it's taken as confirming our negative opinion of him; on the other hand, if someone we like exhibits said vice, we discount it because, after all, we already know that he (or she) is a good person, so the vice can't be reflective of their real being, but merely a flaw in an otherwise admirable nature.

That would seem to characterize the Clinton/Trump dichotomy quite nicely.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 01:43:51 am »
From Snopes:

Origins:    In July 2015, a rumor started circulating via social media that Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump had once said he’d like to date Ivanka, his daughter from his 1977-92 marriage to Ivana Trump.

While the quote associated with this rumor was in fact spoken by Trump, the real estate mogul clearly made the statement in jest. According to report published by USA Today on 7 March 2006, Trump made the comment during an appearance on the daytime talk show The View while discussing the possibility of Ivanka’s posing for Playboy magazine:

“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

While USA Today noted that Trump’s comment drew laughs from the crowd, Trump’s representative nonetheless felt the need to issue a statement after the episode aired to make absolutely sure that people knew The Donald was just joking:

[Donald Trump] was absolutely joking. He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It’s a sense of humor that people don’t see [from him] all the time.”

Read more at http://m.snopes.com/donald-trump-date-daughter/#F6hlBKzACfm1L75Y.99
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2015, 02:53:54 am »
    [Donald Trump] was absolutely joking. He was making fun of himself for his tendency to date younger women. It’s a sense of humor that people don’t see [from him] all the time.”

Oh thank goodness Trump isn't a pervert, he's a comedian.  Great joke Donald.   :silly:

When is your show over?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:45:31 am by Once-Ler »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2015, 04:33:03 am »

Ze Rules!

(Like the fist of an angry god)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 04:37:47 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2015, 04:45:57 am »

Ze Rules!

(Like the fist of an angry god)
Trump is right his daughter is freakin' HOT!  How could any father not want a taste of those forbidden fruits.

Looks like he's going after the southern vote.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:41:09 am by Once-Ler »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2015, 06:49:39 am »
Of course he doesn't lust after his daughter. It's another thing on the par with him constantly mentioning how rich he is - "Look how beautiful my daughter is!"

For a guy with some decent accomplishments under his belt (so everyone keeps insisting) he's got the constant need of reassurance of a 2 year old in the dark.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2015, 01:29:27 pm »
I have no reason to believe that it wasn't just crude humor, but if there is perversion in this or not, this is the kind of tabloid stories that will haunt and severly cripple a Trump presidency.  He has enough tabloid headline material from his past to last his whole term in office, and mount on top of that defending the indefensable words he is yet to utter.  The Trump fantasy presidancy where walls get built, illegals leave, and everybody left speaks the King's english has about as much chance of happening as another enspiring leader who had his followers believe his "Make Germany Great Again" plan would last for a thousand years. 

For the sake of my Trump following friends here, I'll rephrase the last statment to, Has as much chance of  happening as Tampa Bay making it to and winning Super Bowl 50.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2015, 01:41:40 pm »
How desperate can they get?

A successful capitalist tycoon who, together with a beautiful woman, has a beautiful child, daughter.

He personally trained and taught his daughter...as Trump's father introduced HIM to the family business.

He's ultimately proud of her.

What greater compliment can you give your ex-wife?  Your daughter?    ....than to tell the world that if you had a chance to do it all over again, that you'd choose a woman exactly like your daughter with which to accomplish it?

How desperate you all are getting, indeed.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2015, 01:58:32 pm »
I have no reason to believe that it wasn't just crude humor, but if there is perversion in this or not, this is the kind of tabloid stories that will haunt and severly cripple a Trump presidency.  He has enough tabloid headline material from his past to last his whole term in office, and mount on top of that defending the indefensable words he is yet to utter.  The Trump fantasy presidancy where walls get built, illegals leave, and everybody left speaks the King's english has about as much chance of happening as another enspiring leader who had his followers believe his "Make Germany Great Again" plan would last for a thousand years. 

For the sake of my Trump following friends here, I'll rephrase the last statment to, Has as much chance of  happening as Tampa Bay making it to and winning Super Bowl 50.

Also don't  forget about his Trump University  scam.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2015, 02:13:59 pm »
How desperate can they get?

A successful capitalist tycoon who, together with a beautiful woman, has a beautiful child, daughter.

He personally trained and taught his daughter...as Trump's father introduced HIM to the family business.

He's ultimately proud of her.

What greater compliment can you give your ex-wife?  Your daughter?    ....than to tell the world that if you had a chance to do it all over again, that you'd choose a woman exactly like your daughter with which to accomplish it?

How desperate you all are getting, indeed.    :whistle:
Are you ****ing kidding me? What kind of sick, demented freak talks about wanting to be in a relationship his own flesh and blood, even in a joking manner? It's one thing to say that your daughter is beautiful. Most any father anywhere would say that. But you cross a very clear red line when you crack jokes about wanting to be in a relationship with her. Let me repeat: your own flesh and blood. That is incest. The worst part is, he's still saying the same things and has zero repentance.

Of course he doesn't, because of enablers like this who think it's OK to joke about this stuff.

But I'm the "desperate" one. The country's lost all sense of sexual morality and I get mocked for calling it out.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:15:18 pm by jmyrlefuller »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 02:16:57 pm »

Also don't  forget about his Trump University  scam.

To me, going after Trump for these sexual innuendos toward his daughter smacks of holier than thou puritanism.  He was obviously joking.  Maybe it's a joke a lot of Christian Fundies would not make, so the attack has the potential to be effective politically.  But Trump is where he is as far as his public persona because he says outrageous things.  In fact, he would not be leading the GOP field if he did not say outrageous things.  Thus, attacking him for saying outrageous things seems somewhat quixotic to me.

On the other hand, attacking him for his many shady business deals has much more potential to do him harm.  Remember the ads the Democrats ran against Romney, in which the guy claimed his wife died or some such thing because of the stress of Romney downsizing him out of a job?  Well, Trump has done far worse.  He intentionally bankrupted four companies, and there are widows out there who had pensions that depended on the bond income from those real estate operations.

Why aren't his GOP opponents scoping out these widows and creating ads?  I assume they are.  They are just waiting for the timing to be right.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 02:23:27 pm »
To me, going after Trump for these sexual innuendos toward his daughter smacks of holier than thou puritanism.  He was obviously joking.  Maybe it's a joke a lot of Christian Fundies would not make, so the attack has the potential to be effective politically.  But Trump is where he is as far as his public persona because he says outrageous things.  In fact, he would not be leading the GOP field if he did not say outrageous things.  Thus, attacking him for saying outrageous things seems somewhat quixotic to me.

On the other hand, attacking him for his many shady business deals has much more potential to do him harm.  Remember the ads the Democrats ran against Romney, in which the guy claimed his wife died or some such thing because of the stress of Romney downsizing him out of a job?  Well, Trump has done far worse.  He intentionally bankrupted four companies, and there are widows out there who had pensions that depended on the bond income from those real estate operations.

Why aren't his GOP opponents scoping out these widows and creating ads?  I assume they are.  They are just waiting for the timing to be right.

I agree, however the point I was trying to make was that we attacked Clinton for his problems during the 90's...

I remember those ads, and they will use those same type of ads ten fold.

I hope they are waiting for the right time.. I would...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 02:23:43 pm »
"Holier than thou puritanism?"

Listen. I want to get a little personal.

Not too long ago, a dirty old man decided to move to my hometown. He started out fairly cordial, but soon he started openly cat-calling me on the street. Well, it turns out that the man was in fact a violent sex offender and on the Megan's Law registry. I'd be naive to think that he's not a threat to me.

So if Donald Trump is supposedly "joking" about his daughter, chances are he probably seriously wants to do it.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2015, 02:27:08 pm »
Are you ****ing kidding me? What kind of sick, demented freak talks about wanting to be in a relationship his own flesh and blood, even in a joking manner? It's one thing to say that your daughter is beautiful. Most any father anywhere would say that. But you cross a very clear red line when you crack jokes about wanting to be in a relationship with her. Let me repeat: your own flesh and blood. That is incest. The worst part is, he's still saying the same things and has zero repentance.

Of course he doesn't, because of enablers like this who think it's OK to joke about this stuff.

But I'm the "desperate" one. The country's lost all sense of sexual morality and I get mocked for calling it out.

He didn't say he wanted to sleep with her or have sex with her.  That's in YOUR mind.  No wonder you have difficulty with women.    :shrug:

He's merely telling everybody that his daughter is a prize and if he wasn't who he his, he'd probably pick somebody just like her. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

bkepley

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2015, 02:34:13 pm »
He didn't say he wanted to sleep with her or have sex with her.  That's in YOUR mind.  No wonder you have difficulty with women.    :shrug:

He's merely telling everybody that his daughter is a prize and if he wasn't who he his, he'd probably pick somebody just like her.

There you go again with the personal attack.. Certainly it is creepy.  Everyone I have heard talk about it considered it creepy.