Author Topic: 30 Black Thugs Savagely Attack Two White Teens  (Read 596 times)

rangerrebew

30 Black Thugs Savagely Attack Two White Teens
« on: September 11, 2015, 04:05:35 pm »
30 Black Thugs Savagely Attack Two White Teens

Brian Anderson
September 9, 2015

When something happens once or twice a year it is probably an isolated incident. When something happens once or twice a week, that’s an epidemic. That is the point we have reached in this country where gangs of black thugs target and assault innocent unsuspecting white people for no other reason than the color of their skin. It happened once again over the weekend in Harrisburg, PA when a couple of white teens were severely beaten by a mob of unruly blacks.

WTBW reports that the assault was the culmination of a weekend of mayhem. On Saturday night a group of 30 or so black teens started the festivities off by looting a convenience store. They trashed the place and took what they wanted because I guess they figured the “racist” society owed them something. Reports are that they made off with $300 worth of stuff that didn’t belong to them.

From there the black mob took to vandalizing parked cars, denting them and breaking out windows. Police were called but only managed to nab one suspect. After reports of gunfire, cops grabbed one 15-year old who had shot himself in the leg. For obvious reasons he couldn’t run off like the others.

On Sunday night, police believe the same mob of 30 black thugs attacked two white teenage brothers. The unidentified 16-year old and 19-year old siblings were walking to their car after watching a town fireworks display when the gang descended upon them. The bothers were beaten in what police describe as a “savage attack.” Both of the white teens were hospitalized. The 16-year old had his jaw broken.

“They were enjoying the fireworks. After the fireworks they were savagely attacked,” said Police Chief Thomas Carter.

A witness said that police responded quickly to the assault to disperse the crowd, but apparently made no arrests. Really? You have 30 black guys stomping the crap out of a couple of white guys and no one gets arrested?

Police also described this attack as a hate crime if you can believe that.

Carter said he spoke with the brothers personally and uncovered this was more of a racially motivated hate crime.

“There were some racial undertones to it,” he said “I do not like that. That should not have happened.”

Carter was visibly disgusted giving details about the ordeal.

Calling it a hate crime and charging it as a hate crime are two different things. Of course it actually helps to arrest some suspects to charge them with a hate crime, something the police have yet to do.

Why are incidents like this not national news? If a mob of white people beat up a black guy it would be the lead story on every single network. It would be a banner headline on every single newspaper. Black activist would be screaming about the racism and the liberal blogosphere would erupt in outrage.

The thing is, mobs of white people don’t attack blacks, it’s the other way around and it happens all the time. Here’s a sampling of black-on-white mob violence just over the summer:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/30-black-thugs-savagely-attack-two-white-teens
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 04:06:28 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline aligncare

Re: 30 Black Thugs Savagely Attack Two White Teens
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 04:47:20 pm »
If fringe groups begin responding in kind, events could spiral out of control. I pray not.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 02:52:38 am »
aligncare wrote above:
[[ If fringe groups begin responding in kind, events could spiral out of control. ]]

I disagree.

If whites begin fighting back, even black yutes may think twice about attacking them.

This is the same principle as that seen in states (which previously banned concealed carry) which have legalized and liberalized individuals' Second Amendment rights.

It's going to "get worse" before it "gets better".

It CANNOT "get better" UNTIL it has gotten "bad enough" where political correctness is consigned to the dustbin, and a real "conversation about race" has had an airing in America.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:05:08 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 03:37:04 am »
@Aligncare

I apologize but I don't understand this phrase: "If fringe groups begin responding in kind..."

What, to you, is a "fringe" group? People who are willing to fight back? Are you saying whites do not have the right to defend themselves when attacked because of their race?

I honestly don't get it.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 08:21:55 am »
@Aligncare

I apologize but I don't understand this phrase: "If fringe groups begin responding in kind..."

What, to you, is a "fringe" group? People who are willing to fight back? Are you saying whites do not have the right to defend themselves when attacked because of their race?

I honestly don't get it.

I don't consider the targeting of innocent people for violence as "fighting back." That's what I meant.

If gangs of whites began to randomly target innocent blacks in the same manner that black gangs have been targeting innocent white bystanders I would consider both of those groups to be wrong and "fringe."

I certainly wasn't saying it would be wrong to defend yourself against attackers. That's a God given right. But, doing in kind? Randomly targeting innocent people because of the color of their skin? That's fringe and wrong.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 04:17:23 am »
Well said, Aligncare. Your position is quite clear. Like you, however, I believe that if these random attacks continue, there will be retaliation and it most likely will also be random. I do, however, disagree this will involve "fringe groups". Rather it will be average people who are just fed up.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 04:18:32 am by Paladin »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.