Author Topic: Mark Levin to McConnell: You will have blood on your hands for the rest of your life  (Read 1603 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-to-mcconnell-you-will-have-blood-on-your-hands-for-the-rest-of-your-life/

Mark Levin to McConnell: You will have blood on your hands for the rest of your life
Posted by The Right Scoop on Sep 10, 2015 at 7:13 PM
By The Right Scoop

Mark Levin eviscerated Mitch McConnell tonight, telling him that he’ll have blood on his hands for the rest of his life over this Iran Deal, and so would the Republican Party because of his unconstitutional leadership. Levin said McConnell is worse than Obama because at least we know who Obama is, as McConnell pretends to be someone he clearly is not.

Listen: at link

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-to-mcconnell-you-will-have-blood-on-your-hands-for-the-rest-of-your-life/#ixzz3lRc36XKf
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Levin said McConnell is worse than Obama because at least we know who Obama is, as McConnell pretends to be someone he clearly is not.

I have been saying the exact same thing for quite awhile now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

I have been saying the exact same thing for quite awhile now.

I just posted again today that my contempt for the GOPe exceeds that of my contempt for Democrats, for the stated reason.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just posted again today that my contempt for the GOPe exceeds that of my contempt for Democrats, for the stated reason.

I am with you!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Has Constitutional lawyer genius Levin, stated very specifically the steps called for in the Constitution for the Majority Leader to be taking, that he is failing to take?

I didn't think so. But it makes such good political dramatic entertainment, which is why people like Levin paved the way for Trump.

It was only a matter of time, after people listened to Limbo, Beck, Levin etc. screaming when somebody said I can do that too, and be a candidate !!

So The Donald did it !!
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Has Constitutional lawyer genius Levin, stated very specifically the steps called for in the Constitution for the Majority Leader to be taking, that he is failing to take?

I didn't think so. But it makes such good political dramatic entertainment, which is why people like Levin paved the way for Trump.

It was only a matter of time, after people listened to Limbo, Beck, Levin etc. screaming when somebody said I can do that too, and be a candidate !!

So The Donald did it !!

I, for one, don't need Levin to explain to me that McConnell is completely worthless as a majority leader in the Senate!

The president has not even complied with the provisions of the bill which would trigger the 60 day review period yet McConnell continues to enable him at every turn!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
McConnell is on the take - corrupt - as is Boehner and most of the rest of the DC establishment (including at least half the members of the Supreme Court).  They say Trump is self-interested and all about himself...what about these high office holders who make the rules to enrich themselves? Who glean the spoils of an entire nation to make the government a Dacha society to their own personal benefit?

Give me the mafia instead of our governing class of elites any day.  They at least are honest and up front about what they are.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
McConnell is on the take - corrupt - as is Boehner and most of the rest of the DC establishment (including at least half the members of the Supreme Court).  They say Trump is self-interested and all about himself...what about these high office holders who make the rules to enrich themselves? Who glean the spoils of an entire nation to make the government a Dacha society to their own personal benefit?

Give me the mafia instead of our governing class of elites any day.  They at least are honest and up front about what they are.

And at least the mafia is the private sector.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

And at least the mafia is the private sector.

And the Honored Society delivers.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

So The Donald did it !!

As I just said on another thread: Another load of self righteous bombastic from Levin.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
As I just said on another thread: Another load of self righteous bombastic from Levin.

It never ceases to amaze me how many posters there are on this site who insist on shooting the messenger instead of telling us why the message itself is wrong.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It never ceases to amaze me how many posters there are on this site who insist on shooting the messenger instead of telling us why the message itself is wrong.
Okay I'll play. What specific actions has our esteemed Constitutional expert lawyer, Levin, put forth to offset the Constitutional requirement for 2/3 vote majorities to override vetos?

Etc.

e.g. Specifics, not just screaming on my radio.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

"Okay I'll play. What specific actions has our esteemed Constitutional expert lawyer, Levin, put forth to offset the Constitutional requirement for 2/3 vote majorities to override vetos?"

Note, please, Mark was talking about the Iran deal.

(1) McConnell could have prevented the Corker bill which changed the nature of the debate from a treaty requiring 2/3s approval to an executive agreement requiring only 60 votes for approval thus allowing the Dems to more easily block disapproval...which they did.

(2) He could have pulled a Reid and changed the rules, just like Dirty Harry did, and require a simple majority to cut off debate and any chance at filibuster. He didn't and the reason is obvious: despite how bad the agreement is, and how much the public detest it (remember them?), McConnell is in Obama's pocket and he wanted this agreement to be adopted.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Okay I'll play. What specific actions has our esteemed Constitutional expert lawyer, Levin, put forth to offset the Constitutional requirement for 2/3 vote majorities to override vetos?

Etc.

Not only are they doing nothing to stop Obama’s lawlessness on Iran in forging a treaty without Senate ratification, they are allowing him to break the very law that broke the treaty clause of the Constitution.

Corker-Cardin CLEARLY requires the president to provide the congress with the full text of the agreement and ALL side deals before the 60 day review period is triggered. He has yet to comply with that but senate "leadership" is completely ignoring that FACT and proceeding as if he had fully complied with a law that he himself signed into being just a few months previous.

Hard to be any more complicit in the crime than that if you ask me!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Etc.

Shut down the government.

And don't give me any bologna about how it'll hurt the electoral chances. They shut down in 2013 and had a boffo year in 2014.

They have to use the leverage they are given. The world will not end if the government stops doing all the unnecessary stuff it does for a few months. I just ask that they don't make the same mistake they made last time and pay them for work that wasn't done.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:16:15 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

McConnell has already taken a government shutdown off the table.

:wtf!:

Like Myrle said, the shutdown did not hurt the Republicans the last time, in fact, it probably helped them. 

Is there any way that McConnell can be impeached?  He certainly is not doing what he was put in office to do - and he is actively abetting Obama breaking the law.  Does that have to originate from the state of Kentucky?  I am serious.  This man is an abomination.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Like Myrle said, the shutdown did not hurt the Republicans the last time, in fact, it probably helped them. 

Is there any way that McConnell can be impeached?  He certainly is not doing what he was put in office to do - and he is actively abetting Obama breaking the law.  Does that have to originate from the state of Kentucky?  I am serious.  This man is an abomination.

In this particular case it doesn't matter Alice! The House has the whip hand in this IF they would use it!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Godzilla

I don't agree.

The shutdown hurt Republicans.  What pulled their @$$ out of the fire was the Obamacare rollout fiasco the very next month.  That was the last event that happened before the voters went to the polls.

Offline alicewonders

I don't agree.

The shutdown hurt Republicans.  What pulled their @$$ out of the fire was the Obamacare rollout fiasco the very next month.  That was the last event that happened before the voters went to the polls.

Well then, it didn't hurt them did it?  It doesn't matter what else happened - the perceived "hurt" didn't stick when it came time to vote.  A lot will happen between now and Nov. 2016 and our leaders need to stop wringing their hands about some phantom "hurt" and do their damn jobs!

*mad*

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well then, it didn't hurt them did it?  It doesn't matter what else happened - the perceived "hurt" didn't stick when it came time to vote.  A lot will happen between now and Nov. 2016 and our leaders need to stop wringing their hands about some phantom "hurt" and do their damn jobs!

*mad*

:amen: Alice! Right there with ya!  :patriot:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Godzilla

*mad*

Well, be ready for a shock, then.

For Democrats only seem to vote once every 4 years.  And the 4 year mark is coming up.

We got very lucky 2 years ago, with the depressed turnout of the Democrat side... and a windfall from the Obamacare rollout.

Don't expect that as a baseline.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:04:30 pm by Godzilla »

Offline Paladin

I don't agree. The shutdown hurt Republicans.  What pulled their @$$ out of the fire was the Obamacare rollout fiasco the very next month.  That was the last event that happened before the voters went to the polls.

Don't agree. In that shutdown Obama overplayed his hand by making sure tourists and taxpayers were hurt the most by shutting down national parks, visitor centers, and the like. People weren't stupid. They knew who was responsible and it wasn't the Republicans.

Obama is protected always by the MSM, but he isn't as smart as he thinks he is nor as they want him to be.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.