Author Topic: Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger Not Sure Whether Adultery and Murder Are Sins  (Read 585 times)

rangerrebew

Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger Not Sure Whether Adultery and Murder Are Sins

(CNSNews.com) -- Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger said she was unsure whether infidelity or murder were sins when asked by reporter Mike Wallace in a 1957 televised interview, stating that it's “hard to know about infidelity” and when it comes to murder,  “whether it's a sin or not, it's a terrible act.”

Sanger made her remarks on the Sept. 21, 1957 edition of The Mike Wallace Interview, which aired on ABC.

During the interview, Wallace asked Sanger, “But sin in the ordinary sense that we regard it, do you believe or do you not believe?”

Sanger said,  “But what?   What would they [sins] be?”

Wallace then said,  “Do you believe that infidelity is a sin?”

Sanger: “Well, I'm not going to specify what I think is sin. I've stated what I think is the worst sin [1].”

Wallace: “Yes, but then you asked me to say what. And I said what, and you refuse to answer me?”

Sanger: “Ah, yes. I don't know about infidelity. It has so many personalities to it and what a person's own belief is. You can't, I couldn't generalize any of those things as being sin.”

Wallace then asked, “Murder is a sin?”

Sanger responded, “Well, I naturally think murder, whether it's a sin or not, it’s a terrible act.”

Earlier in the interview Sanger stated that she considered the greatest sin in the world to be “bringing children into the world that have disease from their parents [1].”

Margaret Sanger (1879 – 1966), a long-time advocate for artificial birth control who supported eugenics -- selective breeding and sterilization to diminish the so-called inferior races and promote the growth of so-called superior races -- was the founder of the American Birth Control League (ABCL).

The ABCL eventually was merged with another group, the Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau, in 1939, and was renamed [2] the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) in 1942.  In 1952, Sanger helped found the International Planned Parenthood Federation and served as its first president until 1959.

Planned Parenthood is America’s largest abortion provider.  According to its latest annual report, Planned Parenthood performed 327,653 abortions [3] in 2013-14 and the organization received $528.4 million in taxpayer funding through “government health service grants and reimbursements.”
Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/zachary-leshin/planned-parenthoods-margaret-sanger-not-sure-whether-adultery-and-murder

Offline Charlespg

Would have saved humanity a lot of trouble
if some one knocked this dammed thing in the head :chairbang:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We always wonder how to beat these fools. I can tell you from experience that you must get past their smokescreen of pseudoscience, and the heart of liberalism is nothing but religion with a highly moralistic do's and don't's, of course outlined to their parameters. Those parameters being centered around money, penis/vagina worship, power, and most of all climbing the hierarchy to achieve the status of basically the status of high priesthood elitist glitterati with a following of useful idiot sycophants. At the heart of it all though is religion.

Which is their weakness. To beat liberals is to attack them on the religious, moral, and social values, and their hypocrisy of those like Mz. Sanger's little philosophy who want that for themselves, but mock Christians' moral codes and beliefs. I have never lost a debate going that route, liberals always descend into the hateful craziness and irrationality that they are known for, of which I remind them is what their cult zealots do when they can't gut, slaughter, butcher, and commit genocide like their commie fellow travelers. Shuts them down every time.

Margaret Sanger is a poster child for that very kind of liberal. I just wish someone would have shut her piehole back in the day.
The Republic is lost.

Offline raml

It doesn't matter what she thinks it matters what God thinks are sins. She will have her day in God's court and justice will be served no matter what her thoughts are on sins.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Thou shall not kill.
Thou shall not commit adultery.

I see where the Left's problem is here - the language is too clear, with no wiggle room. The dears ain't used to laws like that ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink