Author Topic: Virginia Town Rocked By ‘MS-13′ Vandalism Just Days After Illegals Murder High Schooler  (Read 434 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Virginia Town Rocked By ‘MS-13′ Vandalism Just Days After Illegals Murder High Schooler

Posted By Christian Datoc On 11:27 AM 09/09/2015 In | No Comments

Multiple buildings and vehicles in Loudon County, VA were vandalized with graffiti tags bearing the moniker of a notorious El Salvadorian street gang early Tuesday morning.

According to WUSA9, several vehicles on Gatwick Square and Wintergrove Drive were discovered with “MS-13″ spray painted on the exteriors.

Additionally, walls, pillars and two parked school buses at nearby Trailside Middle School were also found bearing the gang tags.

MS-13 is known as one of the most violent gangs in the world, and has been connected to a string of murders on both the East and West coasts.

They are so feared in El Salvador, prison officials have allowed a detention center filled with 2,500 known members to essentially run itself.

Trailside Middle School is located roughly 8 miles from Parkside High School, where recently murdered 17-year-old Danny Centeno-Miranda attended classes.

Screenshot: Google Maps

Centeno-Miranda was shot twice on Sept. 4 in Sterling, VA by 20-year-old Henry Dominguez-Vasquez, 18-year-old Juan Aguirre-Zelaya and an unnamed 17-year-old.

All four men were in the country illegally.

Dominguez-Vasquez and Aguirre-Zelaya were charged with possession of a firearm by a person who is not a citizen of the United States and accessory after the fact, and the juvenile was charged with 2nd degree murder and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony.

It is currently unknown whether the two cases are related. The Loudon County Sheriff’s Office did not immediately return The Daily Caller’s request for comment.

Follow Datoc on Twitter and Facebook.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/09/virginia-town-rocked-by-ms-13-vandalism-just-days-after-illegals-murder-high-schooler/

rangerrebew

This would end immedately if the "anointed one" would simply tell the bad boys to stop and get a job. :peeonobama:

Offline mountaineer

If the Big Zero had a son, would he look like Henry Dominguez-Vasquez or do all of Obama's imaginary sons look more like Trayvon Martin?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Just 'acts of love' I see.  **nononono*

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just 'acts of love' I see.  **nononono*

Since when has a shooting been regarded as vandalism?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Since when has a shooting been regarded as vandalism?
I guess since they are not white people, it is vandalism. Obamalaw in the working. Only whites are criminals and should get the full force of the charge.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
flowers wrote above:
[[ I guess since they are not white people, it is vandalism. Obamalaw in the working. Only whites are criminals and should get the full force of the charge. ]]

I would think folks here would regard your post above as hyperbole, but the reality is that most of those "on the left" actually BELIEVE this...