Author Topic: GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS in Germany Ordered to Cover Up – So As Not to Incite Muslim Refugees  (Read 709 times)

rangerrebew

GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS in Germany Ordered to Cover Up – So As Not to Incite Muslim Refugees
ByPamela Geller on September 8, 2015
Germany Muslim Immigration

Let’s review: American schools under Common Core are teaching our children the shahada (the Muslim declaration of faith inscribed on the black flag of jihad).
Schools in Europe will stop serving pork in schools to avoid offending Muslims.
Magazine editors in Europe are murdered in cold blood because they ran cartoons of Muhammad.
An event we organized in Texas was the target of a mass murder attempt by jihadis because Muhammad was depicted.
I have a fatwa on my head for organizing the event.

And still more submission, more surrender is required. Just the way I was attacked for organizing an art event, these little girls will be accused of inciting the Muslim gangs that gang-rape and traffic infidel girls.

Chancellor Merkel has agreed to spend 6.7 billion on relocating close to 100,000 of these devout savages in Germany.

GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS in Germany Ordered to Cover Up – So As Not to Provoke Muslim Refugees,” September 8, 2015 (thanks to Gateway):

Parents of children at a Bavarian grade school were told to cover up their grade school girls so they won’t tempt the Muslim refugees in the gymnasium next door.

german-school-girls-575x431

Parents were warned — “Miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings.”

The grade school sent a letter home this week.
    The Local reported:

A school in Bavaria has sent a letter home to parents warning them not to let their daughters wear revealing blouses or short skirts, because emergency accommodation for refugees has been set up next to the gym.

A week ago emergency accommodation for 200 Syrian refugees was erected right next to the gym of Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium in Pocking, Bavaria, Die Welt reports.

The gym has been closed as a result, and PE lessons have been relocated to a nearby primary school, but the school is still worried about the refugees interacting with students.

So worried in fact that the headteacher recently sent out a letter to parents to give reassurance about extra security measures.

“For the refugees, access to the school gardens and buildings is strictly forbidden. The same goes for the school grounds during the day. The number of teachers on duty during breaks has been increased,” read the letter from headteacher Martin Thalhammer.

The letter goes on to give students instructions on how to deal with the situation:

“The Syrian citizens are mainly Muslims and speak Arabic. The refugees are marked by their own culture. Because our school is directly next to where they are staying, modest clothing should be adhered to, in order to avoid discrepancies. Revealing tops or blouses, short shorts or miniskirts could lead to misunderstandings.”

The letter has not been met favourably by some parents, but a local politician, who did not want to be named, told Die Welt the move was “absolutely necessary”.

“When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis,” he said.

“These boys, who come from a culture where for women it is frowned upon to show naked skin, follow girls and bother them without realizing. Obviously this is concerning for us,” he continued.

- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/grade-school-girls-in-germany-ordered-to-cover-up-so-as-not-to-incite-muslim-refugees.html/#sthash.gFppuiKl.dpuf

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
OK, y'all know what I'm going to post:

Who's winning?

Who won?

Addendum:
Time to repost this, pay attention to the second image in regard to "covering up":

For Germany (once again) it must be this:

Or this:

Do they have these in "school girl size" ???
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:48:44 am by Fishrrman »

Offline flowers

OK, y'all know what I'm going to post:

Who's winning?

Who won?

Addendum:
Time to repost this, pay attention to the second image in regard to "covering up":

For Germany (once again) it must be this:

Or this:

Do they have these in "school girl size" ???
I used to joke around I should order a Burka. Didn't think I would see it in my lifetime. Now I see I will. Is that train car from the Holocaust Museum in D.C.?  You can walk thru one there.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Coming soon to American public schools near all of us.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Amazing how easily "women's liberation" and the "sexual revolution" are rendered toothless. When a protected group is willing to do violence, the politically-correct limp wrists abandon all their beliefs and bow down.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

Coming soon to American public schools near all of us.
Yep by 2016.

rangerrebew

I'll bet they don't have gender "neutral" toilet facilities. :thud:

Offline flowers

I'll bet they don't have gender "neutral" toilet facilities. :thud:
yep, I am guessing they will go after them first. Tossing them off buildings. Then come for the rest of us.

Offline mountaineer

“When Muslim teenage boys go to open air swimming pools, they are overwhelmed when they see girls in bikinis,” he said.
Muslim teenage boys should be banned from swimming pools. And goat farms, for the same reason.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

America has groomed it's children to be accepting of all this. There will be no fight.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Relic wrote above:
[[ America has groomed it's children to be accepting of all this. There will be no fight. ]]

You're right, of course.

I used to post only the rhetorical question "who's winning"?

But sadly, that question has been answered.

And "the answer" is becoming all-too obvious....