Author Topic: Detroit carjacking and attempted murder appears racially motivated (Perp: “Oh, you good, I only rob white people.”)  (Read 243 times)

Online mountaineer

Detroit carjacking and attempted murder appears racially motivated
Stop Hate Crimes
Sept. 7, 2015
Brandon Lamar Williams, a twenty four year old black male, allegedly attacked two white men in Detroit. He is accused of robbing the men, trying to shoot one, bashing one in the face, and stealing their car. He later wrecked into a van while fleeing from police.

According to the FBI, Williams told a black witness “Oh, you good, I only rob white people.”

It looks like Williams is a career criminal. Here is an article about a criminal rampage from 2011.

From Detroit News
Brandon Lamar Williams, 24, allegedly approached two men inside a 2015 Ford Fusion while holding a revolver in each hand, according to the FBI.

Williams announced a hold-up and demanded an Apple Watch, two rings and a black bag from the first victim, according to federal court records.

At one point, Williams pointed a gun at the second victim and squeezed the trigger three times, the FBI said. The gun, however, failed to fire.

Williams pointed a gun at the first man’s neck and told the men to “get out and leave the laptop,” according to court records.

As the first man exited the car, Williams allegedly struck him in the face with the gun, breaking his nose.

Now behind the wheel, Williams tried to drive away, but couldn’t, the FBI said.

He forgot the parking brake.

A witness unaware of the carjacking saw Williams struggling to drive away, approached the car and told him about the parking brake.

Williams pointed a revolver at the Good Samaritan, the FBI said.

The Samaritan raised his hands in the air, court records show, before Williams spoke.

“Oh, you good, I only rob white people,” he allegedly said, according to court records.
Two different incidents, one from 2011 and the one involving a 2015 Ford, which just happened.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org