Author Topic: DNC head Wasserman Schultz chokes up announcing Iran deal vote  (Read 367 times)

Offline Paladin

DNC head Wasserman Schultz chokes up announcing Iran deal vote
« on: September 07, 2015, 04:46:49 am »
Question of loyalty: her people or her Party. She chose Obama.

"The head of the Democratic Party, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., choked up while discussing her "gut wrenching" decision to vote in favor of the Iran nuclear deal.

"There's nothing that's more important to me, as a Jew, than to ensure Israel's existence is there throughout our generations," she said Sunday, choking back tears. Wasserman Schultz announced her vote for the deal, which will ease economic sanctions in return for Iran scaling back its nuclear program, on CNN's "State of the Union" and in an op-ed for the Miami Herald.

Holding back tears, Wasserman Schultz said that in her op-ed, she talks about her "Jewish heart and how important this [decision] was to me ... as a Jewish mother."

"In weighing everything, all the information, I've concluded the best thing to do is vote in support of the Iran deal and put Iran years away from being a nuclear state," she said. The Obama administration secured enough votes this week to ensure the deal will survive efforts to kill it."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wasserman-schultz-chokes-up-announcing-iran-deal-vote/article/2571517
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: DNC head Wasserman Schultz chokes up announcing Iran deal vote
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 12:01:19 pm »
She cried because she knew she was selling out her own people.  She reveals herself to be a complete and utter sellout, and not for the first time in her pathetic career.  How many of her Jewish brothers and sisters will be killed by Hamas rockets paid for with the funds she voted to send to Iran?  How many more will be killed by Hezbollah terrorism also funded by her "generosity."  A dozen years from now, when Iran has leveraged this deal into having BOTH nuclear weapons AND ballistic missiles, will she have any regrets?  I doubt it.