Author Topic: Jail Time vs. Suspension  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Paladin

Re: Jail Time vs. Suspension
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2015, 12:31:24 am »
If they end up being held in contempt of court, then that would be a possibility.  Other than that, if the statutes themselves don't provide for that then the answer is no.  This lawless little twit of a county clerk is in jail for contempt of court.

That begs the question. Why hasn't the Obama DOJ brought charges against those who declare sanctuary cities? They are on public record of refusing to obey federal law, and when it comes to Davis you critics of her tend to treat obeying such laws as sacrosanct.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Paladin

Re: Jail Time vs. Suspension
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2015, 12:36:42 am »
I do not feel there is an anti-Christian movement or attitude. Instead many are fed up with the assumption that Christians are entitled to push their beliefs on everybody.

This clerk is a good example.

Oh, but there is such a movement. Why are so many homosexuals targeting businesses run by Christians? They can get their flowers, their cakes elsewhere, but no. Then the courts completely ignore the 1st Amendment and order the owners to obey or else.

And you have it backward. Those who think they "entitled to push their beliefs on everybody" comprise the homosexual lobby and their Leftist enablers.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.