Author Topic: Insiders: Scott Walker the biggest loser of the summer  (Read 1623 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Insiders: Scott Walker the biggest loser of the summer
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2015, 12:29:45 pm »
Why would they listen to them?  They covered obama's ass for 8 years.  They covered the GOP establishment as they rolled over for obama?  Took long enough but John Q got wise!

Brilliance should be recognized and applauded.  :beer:  :patriot:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2015, 01:11:30 pm »
Let's not go crazy on Scott Walker.  He's basically Chris Christie with will power.

I haven't seen anyone 'going crazy' on Scott Walker.  (There's only one candidate who seems to make people lose their minds, and it's certainly not Walker).

I am looking at every viable candidate among a very large field.  There are many who I think have the potential to be a solid President.

Walker is in the top tier of those candidates.

(And Christie, IMO, is not.  I see very little resemblance between the two, either personally, or politically).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline evadR

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2015, 01:24:12 pm »
Why would they listen to them?  They covered obama's ass for 8 years.  They covered the GOP establishment as they rolled over for obama?  Took long enough but John Q got wise!
Amen.
They just needed someone to lead them out of the wilderness.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2015, 01:28:36 pm »
Did you see where Trump is getting 25% of the black vote in a match up against the witch.
25%.
That's the 5% people.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2015, 01:33:43 pm »
Did you see where Trump is getting 25% of the black vote in a match up against the witch.
25%.
That's the 5% people.
That should tell you all. When was the last time a Republican got 25% of the black vote? I don't think it's happened since the 1950s, at least. It is certainly not realistic in this age of "#BlackLivesMatter" and all that.

That poll is worthless.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

bkepley

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2015, 01:35:22 pm »
I haven't seen anyone 'going crazy' on Scott Walker.  (There's only one candidate who seems to make people lose their minds, and it's certainly not Walker).

I am looking at every viable candidate among a very large field.  There are many who I think have the potential to be a solid President.

Walker is in the top tier of those candidates.

(And Christie, IMO, is not.  I see very little resemblance between the two, either personally, or politically).

I have read that Walker is always underestimated and is a very tough campaigner.  There is a long way to go yet.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2015, 01:37:51 pm »
I have read that Walker is always underestimated and is a very tough campaigner.  There is a long way to go yet.

Precisely.

Counting Walker out this early in the game is not smart (especially if one is an adoring fan of another candidate).

Lots and lots of ground to cover before this decision is made....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline evadR

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 01:40:28 pm »
It may be worthless and it may be spot on. I'm not sure which polls mean anything and which do not.

I will say this; I think black people might see Trump differently because they don't see him as a republican.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2015, 02:03:28 pm »
It may be worthless and it may be spot on. I'm not sure which polls mean anything and which do not.

I will say this; I think black people might see Trump differently because they don't see him as a republican.

I think we can assume that the monolithic black vote is the result of the iron-grip lock that the 'rat party has over blacks politically, but not culturally. Within the black community there are large numbers that agree with conservatives on many issues from abortion, to gay marriage, to school choice, to black lives matter.

Peeling off black and Latino votes would not be a bad thing if it were to happen.

bkepley

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2015, 02:07:13 pm »
I think we can assume that the monolithic black vote is the result of the iron-grip lock that the 'rat party has over blacks politically, but not culturally. Within the black community there are large numbers that agree with conservatives on many issues from abortion, to gay marriage, to school choice, to black lives matter.

Peeling off black and Latino votes would not be a bad thing if it were to happen.

Oh boy...you still believe his "I'm gonna win the latino vote" BS?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2015, 03:30:11 pm »
Oh boy...you still believe his "I'm gonna win the latino vote" BS?
At this stage, from what I have seen and heard, I would say "yes" to blacks, and "no" to Latinos.

But who knows. It is early. Still plenty of time for him to disrespect and insult blacks too, along the way.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln