Author Topic: Fox News to Air Special on Planned Parenthood Body Parts Scandal Friday featuring Troy Newman  (Read 635 times)

Offline Paladin

"Washington, DC - Fox News has produced a one-hour special called "Planned Parenthood: The Hidden Harvest" that will be hosted by Shannon Bream. It is scheduled to air on the Fox News Channel on Friday, September 4, 2015, 10:00 p.m. Eastern. (Check your local listings.)

[snip]

Here is Fox News' official promotional:

'This summer, a series of secretly recorded videos have exposed a business in fetal tissue. Already a number of politicians have called for the defunding of Planned Parenthood, a primary target of the sting, while others support the organization and call this just another salvo in the War on Women. The Fox News Reporting special Planned Parenthood - Hidden Harvest delves into the controversy, featuring exclusive new details about the making of those videos, and investigating an industry and field of scientific research that many didn't even know existed."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does anybody watch Fox on Fri nights...I sure don't...wish they would air this in prime time in the middle of the week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Paladin

Does anybody watch Fox on Fri nights...I sure don't...wish they would air this in prime time in the middle of the week

As do I, Mystery, but two other points deserve attention.

(1) Fox, and only Fox, is treating this issue with the seriousness it deserves. The alphabet networks have gone deaf, dumb, and blind.

(2) Specials like this have become customary for Fox on Friday nights.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As do I, Mystery, but two other points deserve attention.

(1) Fox, and only Fox, is treating this issue with the seriousness it deserves. The alphabet networks have gone deaf, dumb, and blind.

(2) Specials like this have become customary for Fox on Friday nights.

Oh I am glad for the coverage..any coverage..just wish they would repeat it in prime time
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Hey, but blacklivesmatter ...
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

Oh I am glad for the coverage..any coverage..just wish they would repeat it in prime time

They usually repeat their specials, and I'd guarantee they replay this one.

I sure hope so because our DVR is out of order and I won't be able to watch it tonight.

Thank goodness for Fox!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I will record it and watch it later.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien