Author Topic: Lady fighting champ makes Marine's dream come true. 'He's gotta be a gentleman, though, I’m not a first date kind of girl'  (Read 412 times)

rangerrebew

Lady fighting champ makes Marine's dream come true
'He's gotta be a gentleman, though, I’m not a first date kind of girl'
Published: 7 hours ago

U.S. Marine Jarrod Haschert had a dream of attending the Marine Corps Ball with UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey. His video request went viral, and now the famous fighter said she would make that dream a reality.

“I don’t know how to hit him up and say like, ‘Yeah, I want to go with you.’ … I would go for sure,” Rousey told TMZ on Tuesday. “Do I call him? Or do I set up a time and place like Never Been Kissed and wait until the clock runs out and be like ‘I’m here!’”

Rousey was initially scheduled to fight Holly Holm in January, which would have prevented her from accepting the invitation, but the bout has been rescheduled. The defending UFC champion’s fight was fortuitously rescheduled for Nov. 14 in Australia, USA Today reported.

“He’s gotta be a gentleman, though, I’m not a first date kind of girl,” Rousey added. “But, I dunno, we’ll see when I meet him.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/ronda-rousey-makes-marines-dream-come-true/#RJHevyvJeWzIbT7U.99