Author Topic: How In The Hell Do You Deal ... With This?  (Read 477 times)

Offline mrclose

How In The Hell Do You Deal ... With This?
« on: September 02, 2015, 11:00:37 pm »
Are all @$$ kissing liberals this clueless?

I'm watching Dick Cheney & his daughter, Lynne in an interview on CBS Sunday Morning. Everything that occurred as a result of the Bush/Cheney administration's policies, he somehow manages to blame on Obama. He reluctantly acknowledged the killing of Osama Bin Laden, but doesn't take any responsibility for anything his band of fools did to cause the huge vacuum that opened the door for ISIS.

Who the hell is this guy, and what planet is he talking about as regards world politics? It can't be lil old earth!

In my book, the worst president, the most unethical administration, and God help us if he becomes a part of a future Republican cabinet.

Simply unbelievable...

Carl
Go here to ridicule: http://thealternative.prophpbb.com/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: How In The Hell Do You Deal ... With This?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 11:08:59 pm »
Sorry...I don't waste my time arguing with liberals..that's why they aren't allowed here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

Re: How In The Hell Do You Deal ... With This?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 11:45:50 pm »
Sorry...I don't waste my time arguing with liberals..that's why they aren't allowed here.
D@mn, I think that my post (in lots of forums) is responsible for crashing the site!

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self