Author Topic: Will Mitt Romney Jump In?  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Mitt Romney Jump In?
« on: September 01, 2015, 01:26:04 pm »
http://observer.com/2015/08/will-mitt-romney-jump-in/

Will Mitt Romney Jump In? As Jeb Bush struggles to carry the establishment mantle, some wonder whether the time is right for Mitt

By Bernie Quigley | 08/31/15 11:24am

There is on the edge of the spectrum a thought awakening that former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, who ran for President in 2008 and 2012, might get back in the race. It comes naturally to think so. Before the race got seriously underway Mr. Romney met with Jeb Bush to consider their fates. Mr. Romney’s wife Ann went so far back then as to suggest on Cavuto that If Jeb ran, Mitt would stay out, as they both represented a similar center of establishment principles and would appeal to the same donor base. This past week, three of Mr. Bush’s key advisors have slipped away as Mr. Trump has made unprecedented advances in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina, the three states, as former Governor of Texas Rick Perry has said recently, where the race to 2016 is to be won.

As Mr. Trump rises, and the Real Clear Politics current average has him ahead of the pack in New Hampshire at 28.3 percent, he rises at the expense of Mr. Bush, who is at nine percent in the same poll.

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/08/will-mitt-romney-jump-in/#ixzz3kUdVHevj
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Will Mitt Romney Jump In?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 01:42:25 pm »
Stay home Mitt....
No more marshmallows, please!

Offline raml

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:51:56 pm »
Good grief I hope not we have enough joker rino's no more please. If we are given junk then yes republicans will not win the election there is no sense to voting if they put up junk against junk. I will do a write in like many many of my facebook friends. If the rino's don't like it they could always join the party they stand for the democrats then maybe we could get a decent candidate there are so many who have sat out other elections and thus republicans lost and would vote this election if the candidate is at least 75% conservative anything less and they won't come out and who can blame them.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 10:00:26 pm »
If Romney is thinking of getting in it means that Jeb Bush is thinking of getting out.  Romney will not get in so long as Jeb is in.  That was the deal made between the Romneys and Bushes back well before 2012.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 10:49:33 pm »
Mitt Romney is almost as good on immigration as Trump.

Problem? He bowed out of the race early. Jumping back in would only make him look weak and afraid.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 11:11:07 pm »
If Romney is thinking of getting in it means that Jeb Bush is thinking of getting out.  Romney will not get in so long as Jeb is in.  That was the deal made between the Romneys and Bushes back well before 2012.

Makes sense... I guess the GOP is bound and determined to push their favorite down our throats.
Is this step 1 of the effort to push Trump out?

bkepley

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2015, 11:17:11 pm »
No..Mrs. Romney is not a Hildebeast and Mr. Romney is not a Bubbah.  I think she is absolutely against it and they have a real marriage and in a real marriage we all know who is boss. At least I like to believe these things.