Author Topic: Remember When Bill Clinton was Putting Illegal Aliens on "Boxcars"?  (Read 510 times)

rangerrebew

Remember When Bill Clinton was Putting Illegal Aliens on "Boxcars"?
Hillary has finally gotten around to condemning her husband
August 29, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

Hillary Clinton, panicked by Biden's entry into the race, Bernie Sanders' rising numbers and the FBI investigation, has turned up the rhetoric to eleven. She compared Republican critics of Planned Parenthood's body parts selling operation to terrorists and claimed that Republicans want to put illegal aliens on "boxcars".

Some on the other side who are already advocating to deport 11, 12 million people...I find it the height of irony that a party which espouses small government would want to unleash a massive government effort, which might include national guard and others, to go and literally pull people out of their homes and their workplaces, round them up and, I don't know, put them in buses or boxcars, in order to take them across the border.

As usual, the Clintons are dishonest hypocritical jokes.

Because here's Bill Clinton twenty years ago.

We won't tolerate immigration by people whose first act is to break the law as they enter our country. We must continue to do everything we can to strengthen our borders, enforce our laws, and remove illegal aliens from our country.

As I said in my State of the Union Address, we are a nation of immigrants, but we're also a nation of laws. And it is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years.

This week, I sent strong legislation to Congress to try to stop those abuses, to secure our borders in the future, and to speed up deportation of illegal immigrants.

I'm glad Hillary has finally gotten around to condemning her husband. Of course these were all lies because Bill Clinton was saying them. If anything he was looking for more illegal votes, but this was what he was claiming his policy was.

And listen to this Trump-esque position.

Now, let me talk a little bit about increasing deportations. Our plan will triple the number of criminal and other deportable aliens deported since 1993. We want to focus on the criminal population or on those who are charged with crimes but who are here illegally. Every day, illegal aliens show up in court who are charged. Some are guilty, and surely, some are innocent. Some go to jail, and some don't. But they're all illegal aliens, and whether they're innocent or guilty of the crime they're charged with in court, they're still here illegally and they should be sent out of the country.

If they're sentenced to jail, they should go to jail. But then after their term is over, they should be removed from the United States. And when there is a plea bargain, I want deportation to be part of the deal.

Boxcars! So many boxcars!

To address the shortage of local detention space for illegal aliens, the Administration shall devise a National Detention, Transportation, and Removal Policy that will permit use of detention space across the United States and improve the ability to remove individuals with orders of deportation. The Department of Justice, in consultation with other agencies as appropriate and working under the auspices of the White House Interagency Working Group on Immigration, shall finalize this plan by April 30, 1995.

By 2004, Bill Clinton was telling a whole different story.

Many Central Americans and people from the Caribbean nations were working in the US and sending money back home to their families, providing a major source of income in the smaller nations. The leaders were worried about the anti-immigration stance Republicans had taken and wanted my assurances that their would be no mass deportations. I gave it to them, but also said we had to enforce our immigration laws.

So apparently all that stuff above came from the Republicans who made Clinton say it. And now Hillary is back to echoing the same line. It's all the evil Republicans.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259955/remember-when-bill-clinton-was-putting-illegal-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:35:29 pm by rangerrebew »