Author Topic: US-Israel Ties Will Improve After Iran Deal in Place  (Read 363 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
US-Israel Ties Will Improve After Iran Deal in Place
« on: August 29, 2015, 06:18:16 pm »
Sometimes I really wonder what this guy's been smokin' or drinkin'.   :drunk:   Does he really think we actually believe the B.S. spewing from his mouth?  A freaking family feud?  I would say that the public is a lot more angrier than he is willing to acknowledge.  I'm convinced that Barry is just a stoner and is oblivious to his own irrational comments.

Obama: US-Israel ties will improve after Iran deal in place

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is comparing tensions between the U.S. and Israel over the Iranian nuclear deal to a family feud and says he expects quick improvements in ties between the longtime allies once the accord is implemented.

"Like all families, sometimes there are going to be disagreements," Obama said Friday in a webcast with Jewish Americans. "And sometimes people get angrier about disagreements in families than with folks that aren't family."..

...While Obama was measured in his remarks Friday, he has spoken passionately about the nuclear accord in the past, accusing those who oppose the deal of supporting war over diplomacy. Earlier Friday, his spokesman equated an anti-deal rally Republican presidential candidates Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz plan to hold next month to a "pro-war rally."

Obama also infuriated congressional Republicans earlier this month when he compared opponents of the agreement to Iranian hardliners who chant "Death to America" in the streets of Tehran....

...Obama said once the nuclear accord is implemented, he expects "pretty quick" improvements in U.S.-Israeli relations. He called for resuming talks with Israel over ways to boost its security in a dangerous neighborhood....   :bsflag:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-us-israel-ties-improve-iran-deal-place-071719496--politics.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline flowers

Re: US-Israel Ties Will Improve After Iran Deal in Place
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 06:21:52 pm »
Pretty quick improvements?  Unreal.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 09:40:37 pm »
Does he really think we actually believe the B.S. spewing from his mouth?  A freaking family feud?  I would say that the public is a lot more angrier than he is willing to acknowledge

There is a lot of anger out there.  And it's on both sides of the issue. 

But Netanyahu has also equated this to a "disagreement among good friends".  The US is not going to abandon Israel, and Israel certainly doesn't want us to.  So the relationship will return to "normal".  Perhaps a new normal for a little while, but this too shall pass because both sides need it to.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 09:42:21 pm »
Resuming talks with Israel??  He should have been in their corner all along and Israel should have been a major concern during the negotiations with Iran. Instead of treating Israel like an ally we have treated them like an enemy.  The Obama administration has treated Iran better than Israel.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 01:41:59 am »
idiotic