Author Topic: Up from Trumpism  (Read 2740 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Up from Trumpism
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2015, 01:58:47 am »
So Kristol doen't like Trump, is that it?  The erudite language is so cumbersome and the metaphors so stretched I have no idea what the hell poor Billy is talking about.

IMO, here...he's trying to emulate George Will.  Like you're saying right here...it's hard to know exactly what he's saying.

We know he doesn't care for Donald Trump at all, but I also think he's covering his butt BIG TIME ....just in case Trump becomes POTUS.

IOW...he'd probably like to say what Sinkspur, et al are right now.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 02:00:08 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2015, 03:40:35 am »
Oh, I can do better than that.

Bill Kristol is the biggest loser in, like, the history of losing.  No loser ever lost as much as Bill Kristol.  I mean, if there was a Loser Hall of Fame, there would be a wax statue of Bill Kristol standing out in front.  He is such a loser that his magazine has lost -- I don't know -- a LOT, let me tell you.  And so, what has he got?  Nothing!  The man has nothing!  Meanwhile, I am a billionaire, so you can see where this is going.

(I should be a Trump speech writer.)

For a moment, I could almost smell the money. ^-^

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2015, 03:48:05 am »
IMO, here...he's trying to emulate George Will.  Like you're saying right here...it's hard to know exactly what he's saying.

We know he doesn't care for Donald Trump at all, but I also think he's covering his butt BIG TIME ....just in case Trump becomes POTUS.

IOW...he'd probably like to say what Sinkspur, et al are right now.

I don't know if Kristol likes Trump but he has been saying all along that he shouldn't be made fun of.

Bill Kristol: GOP Field Could Learn a Lot From Trump  June 22
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Bill-Kristol-Donald-Trump-military-voters/2015/06/22/id/651639/

Bill Kristol: GOP 'Very Foolish' to Dump on Donald Trump  July 7
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Bill-Kristol-GOP-controversial-remarks/2015/07/07/id/653907/