Author Topic: Pollsters dumbfounded by Trump  (Read 12793 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Pollsters dumbfounded by Trump
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 08:40:39 pm »
He kind of grows on you. Once you get past the way he says things--words and delivery--and scoot past the monumental ego and Las Vegas persona, his ideas are pretty good!  :whistle:
And the fact he would sleep with his own daughter if he were allowed to.

The man is a pig, unfit for dogcatcher, much less President, and those who are out there supporting him deserve to have their voting privileges revoked.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 08:41:07 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2015, 08:47:56 pm »

The man is a pig, unfit for dogcatcher, much less President, and those who are out there supporting him deserve to have their voting privileges revoked.

You know....owls that sit on the ground a ripe for predators.   Just saying.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2015, 09:02:02 pm »

LOL. I love you, Jim. Don't ever change.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2015, 09:08:25 pm »

Sit Down.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2015, 12:42:54 am »
Just pictured in my mind.....President Donald Trump's first act as POTUS:

President-elect Donald Trump is sitting with his wife and grown children takes the Oath of Office on the veranda at the U.S. Capitol, smiling...engaged in conversation...and shakes hands with Barack, Michelle, Malia and Sasha.

After arriving at Andrews Air Force Base in Marine One, the President's helicopter, Barack Obama begins to walk up the stairs of the complimentary plane which will take them to his new home in Hawaii, when suddenly a phalanx of armed military police suddenly appear on the tarmac and arrest him.

Hey!   I can dream, can't I?    :smokin:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 12:46:38 am »
Just pictured in my mind.....President Donald Trump's first act as POTUS:

President-elect Donald Trump is sitting with his wife and grown children takes the Oath of Office on the veranda at the U.S. Capitol, smiling...engaged in conversation...and shakes hands with Barack, Michelle, Malia and Sasha.

After arriving at Andrews Air Force Base in Marine One, the President's helicopter, Barack Obama begins to walk up the stairs of the complimentary plane which will take them to his new home in Hawaii, when suddenly a phalanx of armed military police suddenly appear on the tarmac and arrest him.

Hey!   I can dream, can't I?    :smokin:

SEAL Team Six?  My personal dream come true.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 12:55:05 am »
I see we all have the same dream.

:smokin:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

bkepley

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2015, 12:58:23 am »

What dream is that?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2015, 01:02:52 am »

DRUDGE HEADLINE...complete with animated red siren light

BARACK OBAMA TAKEN INTO CUSTODY BY SEAL TEAM SIX ON TARMAC AT ANDREWS AF BASE

I swear that I would do the Tea Berry Shuffle and the Irish Jig....I can say "jig" can't I...on the sidewalk in front of the White House.    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2015, 01:06:55 am »
Screw "Impeachment"!

Thinking Trump's poll numbers would skyrocket if he were to publicly state tomorrow that his very first act as POTUS would be to place Barack Obama under arrest for Treason and High Crimes against the United States of America.

The entire Democrat leadership would pee in their Depends.

Godzilla

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2015, 01:11:29 am »
Bookmarked.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2015, 01:11:58 am »

Online DCPatriot

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2015, 01:15:24 am »
DRUDGE HEADLINE...complete with animated red siren light

BARACK OBAMA TAKEN INTO CUSTODY BY SEAL TEAM SIX ON TARMAC AT ANDREWS AF BASE

I swear that I would do the Tea Berry Shuffle and the Irish Jig....I can say "jig" can't I...on the sidewalk in front of the White House.    :laugh:

I would hire Lynryd Skynrd for a concert in front of WH.
First in program:  "Gimme Back My Bullets"

Online libertybele

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2015, 01:16:13 am »
Screw "Impeachment"!

Thinking Trump's poll numbers would skyrocket if he were to publicly state tomorrow that his very first act as POTUS would be to place Barack Obama under arrest for Treason and High Crimes against the United States of America.

The entire Democrat leadership would pee in their Depends.

Simply marvelous idea, simply marvelous!   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

bkepley

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2015, 01:16:55 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2015, 01:20:20 am »
I would think the Stock Market would go through the roof on January 21st, 2017.   

FaceBook and Twitter would blow up...thousands of videos showing Americans dancing in the streets   :laugh:

Louis Farrakhan, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton simultaneously taken into custody like the Baptism scene in The Godfather.

.....gimme that bong    :laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2015, 01:21:04 am »

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2015, 01:21:36 am »
Sit down. :beer:

DC:  Someone is stalking me. Why? 
Help!  I'm so alone and afraid.
I may weep.  What can I do?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2015, 01:23:00 am »
I would hire Lynryd Skynrd for a concert in front of WH.
First in program:  "Gimme Back My Bullets"

:laugh:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2015, 01:24:59 am »

:laugh:

bkepley

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2015, 01:25:56 am »

I have no clue what you are playing about but it really doesn't matter.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2015, 01:29:56 am »
I have no clue what you are playing about but it really doesn't matter.

He's just having a little fun with you, bkepley.

We're all on the same side once we cross that finish line.   :patriot:

bkepley

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2015, 01:33:53 am »
He's just having a little fun with you, bkepley.

We're all on the same side once we cross that finish line. 
whatever

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2015, 01:41:36 am »
whatever

Love ya, man.  We are on the same side.