Author Topic: Hispanic Woman Commentator Gives BEST DEFENSE of Donald Trump EVER! (VIDEO)  (Read 901 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/hispanic-woman-commentator-gives-best-defense-of-donald-trump-ever-video/

Hispanic Woman Commentator Gives BEST DEFENSE of Donald Trump EVER! (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 25th, 2015 9:04 pm

Real Estate mogul and TV personality Katrina Campins just gave the best defense of Donald Trump’s immigration plan EVER! Campins was a contestant in season one of “The Apprentice.” Since then her career as a real estate mogul has taken off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h76GQTn8mvc

more at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Gee whiz!

A positive article/thread about Donald Trump and crickets from the Boyz in the Hood.

Who'd have thought that would happen?   [/S]

Instead, they're scraping the bottom of the barrel posting sh*t about his unwillingness to quote his favorite Bible verse.

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C    :whistle:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 02:29:22 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Who's willing to be the first person to shoot a 5 y.o. "wetback" because his illegal parents refuse to be goose-stepped back to Mexico?  Let's see the hands, please.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Who's willing to be the first person to shoot a 5 y.o. "wetback" because his illegal parents refuse to be goose-stepped back to Mexico?  Let's see the hands, please.

Trolling should be beneath you, Oceander.

BTW...you suck at it too.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Trolling should be beneath you, Oceander.

BTW...you suck at it too.

That's because I'm not trolling.  Unlike Mr. Trump.

Offline olde north church

Hmmm, which is more likely, a 5 year old gets frog-marched or shot in the back OR an innocent American doing little more than spending time with family before getting shot, plowed into or fingerdiddled and worse by father, uncle, cousin of said 5 year old being shot?
Tell you who I'm more concerned about -- because all off the three offenses and more have been committed by actual wetbacks, as there are no relations of non-existent 5 year old.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:32:38 pm by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

"Rounding up 11 million people" is great theatrical drama. I don't accept the premise that's how it would unfold, but I'll play along:

You tippytoe in country, you can frog march out country.

Offline olde north church

"Rounding up 11 million people" is great theatrical drama. I don't accept the premise that's how it would unfold, but I'll play along:

You tippytoe in country, you can frog march out country.

They wouldn't have to be frog-marched.  America freezes the assets of enemies all the time.  When the illegal aliens try to sent their cash via Western Union, the assets are frozen and not released until on the sender is on the other side of the border.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oceander writes above (in beautiful rye-know prose):
[[ Who's willing to be the first person to shoot a 5 y.o. "wetback" because his illegal parents refuse to be goose-stepped back to Mexico?  Let's see the hands, please. ]]

Congratulations!
You have earned the BriefingRoom "Hyperbole of the day" award for today!

You even tried (and failed) to put up some graphics in another thread to illustrate your point.

Now, here's a REAL graphic for you -- one that turns your words above into an actual event: